L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
I can attest to Scorpius at least. In Kingmaker, Scorpius stayed behind to guard Happs Bydon, prisoner from the first bandit raid while the balance of the PC's. The party defeated Kressle and her band of bandits, saving a misguided youth from the far north named Hiccup. They returned to Oleg's and a few new faces where there. The party just started to continue with their exploration and have stumbled upon some kobolds guarding a radish patch. I can tell you the game is moving at a super leisurely pace, so it's definitely not demanding.

Here's a link to the XP post you missed:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5440105-post514.html

covaithe

Explorer
Another way to find XP awards that you may have missed is to look at the character sheets of other PCs in that game who are still active. In theory, they will have links to XP posts on their sheet. Doesn't always work, but might be worth a try.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Well a little research and I've discovered a few things:

1. Path of Light is going strong! Velmont did a great job picking up in my absence even though I didn't get my full notes to him till later on. I don't think I got any DM Credits there, but seeing as I flaked, I don't think I earned any.

2. Bell "Freaked Out" during Gimo Tine. I'm not positive what happened after that, but the party kept solving that mystery. It seems like they could use some assistance in the SKill Challenge department, but no one's leveled since she left.

3. Raiko got an easy, NPC style, out at the end of Humanitas Severe, which is filled with Anagrams. Couldn't ask for a better way to see him go. Plus he has more XP than I realized, 5250.

4. Scorpius is in a place, and all his companions have moved onto level 2 (at least).

I've inquired to Voda about starting up with Bell. Since no one else has leveled, I can possibly jump in there without doing Math.

Velmont

First Post
1. Path of Light is going strong! Velmont did a great job picking up in my absence even though I didn't get my full notes to him till later on. I don't think I got any DM Credits there, but seeing as I flaked, I don't think I earned any.

Yeap. I got a few good idea for the follow up. I have even a nice background for Incarnation, so I want that adventure up to the end, which might even go further than what you had planned at first.

2. Bell "Freaked Out" during Gimo Tine. I'm not positive what happened after that, but the party kept solving that mystery. It seems like they could use some assistance in the SKill Challenge department, but no one's leveled since she left.

I've inquired to Voda about starting up with Bell. Since no one else has leveled, I can possibly jump in there without doing Math.

Great idea, we really need a leader as we have none at the moment.

Someone

Adventurer
I created some months ago a character, Prime, who was reviewed by Two Heads Barking. I corrected the mistakes found, but forgot (the euphemism for "neglected") to send back a confirmation mail. Could anyone have a look at the page and check the errors are indeed corrected?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases