L4W Discussion Thread V

Velmont

First Post
My computer died suddenly this week-end. I might have difficulty to make update during the week. So to my DM, don't hesitate to take action for my characters and to my players, sorry for the delay, it's out of my control.

Velmont

First Post
My computer died suddenly this week-end. I might have difficulty to make update during the week. So to my DM, don't hesitate to take action for my characters and to my players, sorry for the delay, it's out of my control.

Good thing to have a computer that is also use for work, it is when he dies, he is quickly resurrected. So my computer is already back online, with a new AC Adapter and a new battery... pretty lucky there was no surge to burn my hard drive or disk.

FourMonos

First Post
Lilli hears the shout to target the bat and switches her plans. She weaves her magic to inflict an illusion of all-encompassing bright light on the cave dweller. From the light, a large skunk leaps out and gnaws on the bat’s consciousness.
[sblock=actions]
Illusory Ambush (At Will Standard Ranged 10 &#10022 Arcane, Illusion, Implement, Psychic)
Target: One creature
Attack: +5 vs. Will
Hit: 1d6+5 Psychic damage and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.

Illusory Ambush: Shadowhunter Bar number 2. Roll Lookup Total: 24

Damage: Roll Lookup Total: 11.

[/sblock]

The &# thing above pops into my posts as well, so I go back and delete it.

twilsemail

First Post
As far as I can tell, that's an ENworld thing. It's been doing it to me for the last week or so. It usually takes a half a dozen edits of each post to sort out.

treex

First Post
Hi people, I'm somewhat new here. (My account says that I signed up a long time ago, but school came up and I never got to do anything)

Now I've come back, and I want to PbP the 4e. I've rolled up a Warlock and made a wiki page already. Can you guys make some suggestions on what to change? Also, how long does it usually take for a character to be approved?

If you would be so kind as to address my problems (links to something I didn't read, PMs) I would be ever so grateful. Also, I apologize in advance if this information is available on some hard to find thread or if this is the wrong place to post.

Patiently waiting,
~treex

Oh I totally forgot
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/Jesse_Tey'un
Here's the Warlock I rolled up

covaithe

Explorer
Welcome, treex!

Without doing a full review, it looks like your character sheet isn't quite finished yet. It's missing a number of things from the math section, and some numbers are clearly wrong (AC, for example). Other things that jumped out at me during a 30-second skim: There's no Chaotic Neutral alignment any more, Unaligned is probably what you're looking for. Also, we use our own deities here, so the Raven Queen isn't setting-appropriate. Lauto or Hekates are probably your closest analogues there.

Reviews can take several weeks or more to work their way through the queue, but you don't need to be approved to enter the Tavern and start roleplaying, or even to join an adventure. You just need to make sure your DM knows you're not approved yet, and is okay with that.

Remove ads