L4W Discussion Thread V

Luinnar

First Post
Also on the topic of character approval, I sent an email to the judge's email account volunteering myself to help with looking over applications for approval, but have yet to receive a response. Is there anyone in particular I should talk to about this?
Anyone can help look over characters. But at least one of the two approvals must be from a judge.

I sent an email to the judges in the past when I approved a character, and a PM to the player with the changes he/she needed to be made. :)

Circio

First Post
Thanks Luinnar. I guess I assumed it was a little more formal than that. This works though.

Now, to figure out where to start in that big list of unapproved characters. :)

Mewness

First Post
It's possible for non-judges to be added to the email list for approval requests, which makes things easier. If you want that done, you may have to pester the judges a bit more (I'm on the list, but I've been lax about approvals lately).

Incidentally, the list of unapproved characters is generally shorter than it appears, as many approved characters still have their "requesting approval" tags. (You can take that off and put an "approved" tag on if you're the second approver.)

By the way, thanks horticulture! You seem to have done quite a few reviews.

treex

First Post
I have a question about cantrips (which may actually need a thread of it's own) for Wizards and Mages.

It says in the Wizard Class features that they get all cantrips: Ghost Sound, Light, Prestidigitation and Mage Hand.

For Mages however, the class feats say to pick three from five choices (the four above +Suggestion)

Has this been errata'd so far? I've checked the compiled list of updates by WotC, but my efforts have been fruitless.

Circio

First Post
Thanks for the info Mewness. I'd definitely like to get on the list for approval requests at some point. Any recommendation on who to talk to about that?

treex, Mages only get 3 cantrips. You will have to pick which 3 of the 5 choices you want.

covaithe

Explorer
Circio, it's usually me who ends up adding people to the email list for reviews. I got your message, and started to respond and got distracted and it fell off my radar. Sorry! I'll do that now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases