L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] - there are many PC's awaiting approval. Yours was sent in on April 14th. There are a number of PC approvals waiting from March so out of the 42 I have sitting in my to be approved queue, you are 38 out of 42. It may be some time.

covaithe

Explorer
Since I've seen a lot of people complaining recently about how much space the ENWorld integrated die roller takes up, here's a tip. On this page:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

scroll down to the Thread Display Options box. The very bottom option in that group reads thusly:
Dice Roller Display
Select whether you would like EN World's inegrated secure dice roller to display dice rolls in full (with dice graphics and full details) or in streamlined view (simple text).

[*] Full [ ] Streamlined

The streamlined view is much, much smaller and (IMO) less annoying. Here's a screenshot:

Attachments

• streamlined.png
    streamlined.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 77

Nebten

First Post
Yah but have they changed it were those little boxes don't show up on every post? I found that more annoying to have that only every post instead of the occational dice box.

Neil1889

First Post
I'm due to start looking over the new batch of character entries. A whole bunch of you will start seeing replies to your emails within the next day or two, so please be patient.

Is there a list of referees to PM? I'd like my character Lilli checked over if any folks have time as I'm in an adventure at the moment, please.

Remove ads