L4W Discussion Thread V

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: While we're all voicing our need for approval, Ixenvalignat is about to be awarded XP, and could sure use the approval as well.

BTW: Tornados are literally killing their way across the US. Everybody be careful out there.

Walking Dad

First Post

So I wonder if I am supposed to wait for the adventure rewards to be approved before I level up my character and resubmit him for approval, or if I should level him up and seek approval, which would provide implicit approval for the adventure rewards?
I'm waiting now for the XP approval, so I can level up Vimak so I can wait for approval for level 6 (and will soon need a level 7 approval as I'm only 300 xp away from that...).

CaBaNa

First Post
[MENTION=86793]pacdidj[/MENTION] Screamer article was very entertaining, thanks for the nifty hook. Kamotz will, of course, insist the gnomes innocence and release.

Also, love the status, Portal 2 has been amazing so far.

pacdidj

First Post
Thanks [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] ! Yeah, Siv was fun, but mechanically a little too close to Auntie Mab to offer much variety. Plus I've got a new character concept I'm eager to deploy. Hopefully someone can use a good low-level villain. :D

Portal 2 was amazing! If you haven't played all the way through single player yet, you'll love the ending. Also, if you're playing on xbox live and looking for someone to play co-op with, drop me a PM. I've been trying to find someone to play it with who doesn't already know how to solve every puzzle.

renau1g

First Post
To celebrate all this discussion of Portal 2, I love me this song :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxNmeMklFk8]YouTube - ‪Jonathan Coulton Sings "Still Alive"‬‏[/ame]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases