L4W Discussion Thread V

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Is there a summary page of the adventures for L4W? Not the Adventure Index, but one that summarizes the plots? That would be sweet (and great for DMs to get ideas/plot hooks/setting elements from).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge

Dunamin

First Post
I made a halfhearted attempt to summarize a few of the games I was involved with or reading, a la LEW game summaries. I didn't get terribly far before I started to run out of time. The results are here:

Category:L4W:Adventure - EN World D&D / RPG News

I think it would be a great thing if that style of record-keeping caught on.
Ooo, very nice!

This seems like it might be particularly relevant in connection with the Screamer, I'll update it with a link.

pathfinderq1

First Post
So, with the wiki down for an indeterminate amount of time, what are we doing for PC info storage? I'm planning on retiring a PC and replacing/rebuilding the character- should I just type it up and keep a file ready for whatever wiki or wiki-substitute we end up with? I'm not sure how else to handle it...

ADDED: Also, is there any information available on religion in the Kingdom of Jade? I didn't see any when I was looking yesterday, but the character rebuild is partially paladin, so it has become important. Do they follow the same pantheon (with or without different names)? I realize this may be tough to answer without the wiki, but I was wondering if anyone had that info to hand- if it exists at all.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
From what I gathered they're kind of like shinto-ists mixed with daoists. Religious people tend to be very philosophically minded.

My Jade Paladin worships his ancestors but still respects and recognizes the gods.

ryryguy

First Post
Thanks for making that adventure page, covaithe, and the nice writeup on Food of the Gods.

(I think I tend to introduce too many NPCs, heh!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases