L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I'm debating retiring Dante and using my DM Credits to make a paragon level PC. I don't know if I'm going to do it or not yet, but it does like like it's getting to be about time to add the time gp/xp rewards for paragon...

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I'm leaving tonight for a week of vacation without a computer around me. That's mean I won't be active from tonight and I'll be back late in the night of August 13th. I'll be active again August 14th or 15th.[/SBLOCK]

twilsemail

First Post
So, Felix is back from the field and there's a pretty open world ahead of him. I would like to retrain his Superior Crossbow Proficiency for Deadeye Slinger and use a Dejada. If necessary I can put up a proposal to make sure the combination works, but I wanted to check over here first to see if it's necessary.

I feel like the feat clearly applies to the group as opposed to the weapon. I could be wrong.

I really hate all instances of weapons and groups having the same name. It's just a poor choice on WotC's part.

Edit: Disregard. I still like Layla. She's been good to me.

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
So, this weekend is going to be pretty busy, but I can do at least the xp part of paragon's time xp sometime in the next week or so. How was the time gold part calculated? If someone can let me know, I'll do that part too.

covaithe

Explorer
I vaguely seem to recall that we did a bunch of farting around with spreadsheets and tried to come up with an approximation of how much gold you would expect to earn if you'd earned a month's worth of time XP by adventuring. I think we did some tweaking at low levels to smooth the curves out a bit, but I may be misremembering.

A month of time xp is, what, 1/6th of the total XP to go from your current level to the next level? If so, then I think it would be fine if time gold were 1/6 of the treasure you'd expect to earn via the parcel system. This is probably relevant:

Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible

(This all off-the-top-of-my-head recollection; please do correct me if I'm way off base.)

CaBaNa

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I'm leaving tonight for a week of vacation without a computer around me. That's mean I won't be active from tonight and I'll be back late in the night of August 13th. I'll be active again August 14th or 15th.[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=OOC] Ditto from the seventh until 10-14th. Not sure on return date. Hoping to have internet with me, but heads up just in case.

Have fun Velmont!

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] should see these, so I invoke Him. :p [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Ah. Ok. What I'll do is add up the total value of all 10 parcels for each level, then divide that by 5 so it's evenly distributed between the average 5 players. That is the gp/level. Then, just divide that by 6 to get the time gp value.

Shouldn't take me too long, once I actually have enough time to sit down and do it.

Mewness

First Post
I posted this somewhere before, but here's a link to a thread on the CharOp boards where someone worked out average individual wealth by level based on the package system.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Sat down and worked it out on my own last night. I'm assuming we're using the full price for magical items and not the sell price? If it's the sell price, I'll have to re-do the gp.

Level 11: 1000xp 3134gp
Level 12: 1167xp 4467gp
Level 13: 1334xp 6334gp
Level 14: 1667xp 8734gp
Level 15: 2000xp 11667gp
Level 16: 2334xp 15667gp
Level 17: 2667xp 22334gp
Level 18: 3334xp 31667gp
Level 19: 4000xp 46667gp
Level 20: 5334xp 58334gp

Someone

Adventurer
Quick rules question. Does a Knockback weapon or the Bludgeon expertise feat increase the distance pushed with the Shield Push feat?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases