L4W Discussion Thread V

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] and others in r1's games or such: I received a response from r1's work account that he's out of the office until Sept 6. I don't recall him mentioning this previously, so it may have come up suddenly (high finance and all). Hopefully we'll hear back from him soon after the 6th.

treex

First Post
Could someone give me approval for my Level 2? It's been a while but no one popped by so I thought I'd remind...uhm....someone...anyone, I guess.

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Jesse_Tey'un_(treex)

I'm sure I've got my Level modifier done properly. I took Spectral Image and Shield as my Level 2 Utility and Enlarge Spell for my feat.

EDIT: Back to my Warforged Vampire, can I take Background: Unstoppable Soldier (Warforged)? I know that you can't take the region and house related things, but this is a racial background...

Also, I've deduced that my Warforged would get it's abilities through alchemical means, taking the iron and minerals and little stuff from the blood and repairing itself. However, due to the unholy nature (a Vampire Alchemist or something) of the alchemy, it is unraveled when exposed to solar radiation.

I'm so clever :D

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I recall a warforged swarm druid in the tavern once (though I don't know if the character is still active). He did exactly that, only he could do it once per round.
I remember this guy too. It would burst into a bunch of clockworklike locusts or something like that. It was in Malenkirk's 22PC street brawl to save the bartender.

Someone

Adventurer
The easiest way (but not in any way easy) is to randomly look for another character sheet you like and click the Edit button at the top of the page. Then copy and paste the whole code, closing the character or clicking back or otherwise making sure you don't Edit that page at all.

That code will contain the tables you need and if you study them for a while you'll quickly manage how they work. Also, when they are created you won't need in many cases to edit the code, as the tables will appear as little green jiggsaw puzzle pieces. Hovering the cursor over these green pieces will make the tables appear, complete with edit options.

TheUltramark

First Post
The easiest way (but not in any way easy) is to randomly look for another character sheet you like and click the Edit button at the top of the page. Then copy and paste the whole code, closing the character or clicking back or otherwise making sure you don't Edit that page at all.

That code will contain the tables you need and if you study them for a while you'll quickly manage how they work. Also, when they are created you won't need in many cases to edit the code, as the tables will appear as little green jiggsaw puzzle pieces. Hovering the cursor over these green pieces will make the tables appear, complete with edit options.
thanks!
but I actually stumbled upon the wiki page with all the templates, it took me a second to figure out what was what and such, but I think the judges will find it easier to read/score/approve

treex

First Post
Well, I'm having mixed feelings over this. I don't know if I should be happy that he didn't get hurt any worse or to be sad he got hurt at all. Eitherway, let's all give him a warm welcome!

Remove ads