L4W Discussion Thread V

garyh

First Post
Hi guys,

I submitted my first lvl 1 character for Living 4e to the l4w . judges email address 10 days ago. There's no desperate rush to get it approved, but I just wanted to check that it's in the pipeline. The character is: http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Corragan_(Medina)

Hi Medina. We did get your e-mail for Corragan. I can't tell you how long it'll take to be reviewed, but you can at least rest assured that your PC is somewhere in the queue.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
So, here's a question I can't find the answer to... how do boons work, specifically buying them. Is there a limit to how many you can get or do they take up a slot (a "Boon Slot"?) or how are we handling them?

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
So, here's a question I can't find the answer to... how do boons work, specifically buying them. Is there a limit to how many you can get or do they take up a slot (a "Boon Slot"?) or how are we handling them?

I'd like to know too.

Also, I sent and adventure proposal last week, but now that I think on maybe I did a mistake with the direction or the subject. Could a judge confirm if the proposal arrived?

covaithe

Explorer
Also, I sent and adventure proposal last week, but now that I think on maybe I did a mistake with the direction or the subject. Could a judge confirm if the proposal arrived?

We got two adventure proposals last week. One of them didn't say what their ENWorld user name was; was that you?

dimsdale

First Post
The Trogdor adventure is almost complete. I have calculated time, monster and skill challenge xp. Can someone provide a link or an explanation on how to compute time gold? Thanks

Remove ads