L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Any judges willing to approve the cancellation of A Night at the Four Seasons and the adventure award I figured out? If you want to do a more comprehensive award that'd be cool, but I think we'd just be happy to get our characters back adventuring.

Thanks in advance.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION]: I would gladly do it, but I'm swamped as it is. I'm in 3 adventures and DMing two others (as you are aware ;)). I gave it a quick read, but I would have to redo the map from scratch and get tokens from everyone. Then I would have to go through the mechanics to see where you are. If you don't hear from Ren or Ozy in the next 4 days, I'll see if I can jump in and wrap it up. Still haven't read enough to grasp the main adventure hook yet. If you can PM me a quick summary of the adventure, so far, that would help.

Hope I'm not overstepping Ozymandias79's position as judge.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
@Iron Sky : I would gladly do it, but I'm swamped as it is. I'm in 3 adventures and DMing two others (as you are aware ;)). I gave it a quick read, but I would have to redo the map from scratch and get tokens from everyone. Then I would have to go through the mechanics to see where you are. If you don't hear from Ren or Ozy in the next 4 days, I'll see if I can jump in and wrap it up. Still haven't read enough to grasp the main adventure hook yet. If you can PM me a quick summary of the adventure, so far, that would help.

Hope I'm not overstepping Ozymandias79's position as judge.

Well, we haven't played in a few months, so I don't even remember exactly what was going on and there was quite a bit of confusion on what was going on in the current battle anyway.

We just wanted to get our adventure rewards and get out of it I think. Later today I'll go through and link all the places we should have gotten xp if you feel like figuring those out and get a fresh time gp/xp reward posted(already put one up yesterday).

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I think Ozymandias79 beat me to it (and rightfully so). BTW: The Missing Professor is judgeless, and I have just awarded xp for the first encounter. Any takers?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Hello again judges, I was wondering if we could get final resolution on A Night at the Four Seasons? I made a rough proposal that was accepted but I've fixed it as it was incomplete (didn't cover all the levels of characters in the adventure, nor all our encounters).

I composed a complete adventure reward proposal here - could someone approve it (or disprove it if necessary) so we can complete the adventure?

Edit: In an unrelated note, when does Neverwinter stuff become official? Do we want to do anything about the Pack Outcast theme (Level 5 feature, enemies automatically grant CA to you and any allies adjacent to them).

Last edited:

Remove ads