L4W Discussion Thread V

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
FYI on the [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] front: I've pinged both his work/non-work addresses with no reply. Don't know what they means for his remaining addys here or whatnot...

WEContact

First Post
Should I wait until I need to process earned xp before I seek out a judge for Ignatz's second approval, or should someone teach me how to do mentions so that I can perform the Judge-Summoning?

Luinnar

First Post
Should I wait until I need to process earned xp before I seek out a judge for Ignatz's second approval, or should someone teach me how to do mentions so that I can perform the Judge-Summoning?
Nah don't worry about it until you need it for xp.

The mentions is an @ followed by the person's name (no space), like [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION]. That only works on this forums though, not the wiki.

WEContact

First Post
More questions! Say you're bored and want to roll up a backup character or two. Would it be considered discourteous or unstylish for any reason to make them a Wikia page, assuming I make sure that it's not in the Approval Requested category?

Tenchuu

First Post
I'm no judge, but one or two sounds reasonable. Plus, once you are allowed to have a second character, you'd be already to join another game if you see one that interests you.

Remove ads