L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
I've ported over my 3 PC's & Georg the dwarven wizard (all my PC's are requesting approval so I needed an Approved Character) and the templates are all working. I'm having some minor issues connecting the L4W page, the Requesting approval page, and the approved character page, but at least hte PC's are there.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry it seems to be that I'm really computer inept. Can someone explain me how to import my characters in baby steps? In the old wiki, I could at least look what the others did and do some copying. Now I'm total lost. I do not even know how to make a new entry here for my character :(

My (not approved) character is here, but I wanted to change one at-will power (Shielding to Binding)

Separate question: What happens to the 'overflow' xp, if you make a replacement character of the same level? Just lost?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
A couple things, the link you posted is to the test wiki, not the one I set up yesterday.

L4W Wiki

On the left side there's a list of things to click on, look for "Create a new article" it'll have a pop-up asking what to call it "L4W:pC:name (username)" and click on the blank page option.

Then Copy & Paste the source code from your current Enwiki CS into the area and save the page. It should look the same

Re: XP - yes you lose anything over the minimum for the level.

renau1g

First Post
Judges
The current judges are covaithe, garyh, Dunamin, Lord Sessadore, Ozymandias79, TwoHeadsBarking, renau1g, Kalidrev, and H.M. Gimlord.

I left JNC off as he's taking a break from the boards.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The wiki went down. We're not sure why. People are trying to fix it.

However, the wiki is going away fro good eventually. It being down now, has prompted people to start porting stuff into a new wiki, since we would have had to eventually, and like access now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases