L4W Discussion Thread V

WEContact

First Post
By the way, I came from the CharOp boards, and doing character optimization is a huge part of the way I enjoy D&D. If anyone ever wants input or ideas on how to improve some aspect of their character, let me know- I can't promise I'll do a better job than you did, or think of anything you didn't, but it's fun for me to approach problems like that, even if I don't come up with much. PM me, VM me, email me, whatever you like.

WEContact

First Post
You can pick a general background bonus like the ones in the PHB2 OR you can pick the L4W homebrew regional benefits associated with your region, right? You don't get both?

WEContact

First Post
Thank you. I couldn't find any mention in the wikia campaign setting of psionic magic. Are there any places where it's well-known, or where it's common? Would it be considered strange in Daunton? If there isn't and it would, should someone invent a Proximate or Far Isle with some kind of a monastic culture?

Karlowitch

First Post
Does anyone know when the next lvl 1 adventure will be? Is there a page on the wiki, where you can get a overview of the ongoing and upcoming adventures?

WEContact

First Post
Thank you. I couldn't find any mention in the wikia campaign setting of psionic magic. Are there any places where it's well-known, or where it's common? Would it be considered strange in Daunton? If there isn't and it would, should someone invent a Proximate or Far Isle with some kind of a monastic culture?
Question still stands, but I wante d to update itwith the results of my combing Wikia. Ea seems likely, what with the Gith presence. Does anyone know where the Gith came from when they arrived at Ea, or what caused their invasion and their war? Any thoughts about Psionics having a place in the Kingdom of Jade?

EDIT: Found a much more extensive entry on the Far Lands page. Answered most of my questions.

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Does anyone know when the next lvl 1 adventure will be? Is there a page on the wiki, where you can get a overview of the ongoing and upcoming adventures?

Well, as soon as I finish one of the current two Kolloseaum matches, I'd probably be willing to run another one for whoever is available.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases