L4W Discussion Thread V

Velmont

First Post
The wiki went down, that I was aware. I wasn't sure if it was a bug or that they decided to turn it down finally... and I see nothing have been decided yet for the new option.

Dekana

Explorer
It's because of a bug, not an intentional take-down.
Ugggh. I have no idea what those errors mean or where to even begin fixing it. Looks like I'll be spending some quality hours with Google in my immediate future!

Although to echo some earlier comments, it's a good idea to back up the wiki offsite anyway since it might be going away permanently in the future (but even that isn't 100% decided).

renau1g

First Post
I set up the below back-up/new wiki page:

L4W Wiki

I've sent an e-mail to the other judges to see if they want this to be the new official source, but in order to preserve my PC's I've moved them over so that way I can continue to have access to them until Morrus fixes the bug (which based on his response might take a while).

Kalidrev

First Post
R1: Maybe I'm missing something, not doing something right, or just plain don't get it... but when I went to your link, and then went into the approved character section, it just popped me right back here where the links to our characters still point to the broken Wiki.

What do I need to do to get my characters over onto the new Wiki?

Fragsie

Explorer
R1: Maybe I'm missing something, not doing something right, or just plain don't get it... but when I went to your link, and then went into the approved character section, it just popped me right back here where the links to our characters still point to the broken Wiki.

What do I need to do to get my characters over onto the new Wiki?

That link should be fixed now :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases