L4W Discussion Thread V

Son of Meepo

First Post
Poking the group. There has been a senior approval request for Dina since late October. The adventure has just wrapped up and xp and treasure has being handed out. I'd like to get the approval I need so that the character is not hanging in limbo.

Karlowitch

First Post
Son of Meepo said:
Poking the group. There has been a senior approval request for Dina since late October. The adventure has just wrapped up and xp and treasure has being handed out. I'd like to get the approval I need so that the character is not hanging in limbo.

I wish I could help out, but I am currently studying for my exams and won't have time before after Friday next week.

If it still haven't got approval before that, Ill take a look at your character ;).

VanderLegion

First Post
Sha'kar also needs his senior review...confirmed? Iron Sky pointed out a minor error (background as well as regional benefit), said the rest looked good once that was fixed. I fixed that, so I just need it confirmed and taken out of requesting approval.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I was trying to review one person a day, but the last couple weeks have been so busy I'm having to multi-task heavily and/or miss a bit of sleep to update so reviewing characters is on a backburner. I'll try to get to them as soon as I can.

Was there anyone else wanting to be a senior reviewer that we missed? We could handle having a few more...

VanderLegion

First Post
Quick question: How does spending gold earned in a campaign work for buying items? Do I just mark it on my character sheet when I submit it for approval from leveling? (Just finishing up my first adventure on here, so this is the first time it's come up for me, didn't see anything in the charter).

Luinnar

First Post
Quick question: How does spending gold earned in a campaign work for buying items? Do I just mark it on my character sheet when I submit it for approval from leveling? (Just finishing up my first adventure on here, so this is the first time it's come up for me, didn't see anything in the charter).
If you are between campaigns that is how it works, but if you are in an adventure you have to ask your DM :)

VanderLegion

First Post
If you are between campaigns that is how it works, but if you are in an adventure you have to ask your DM :)

We just finished the adventure and are getting our xp/rewards before we head back to the tavern. I just realized that I don't actually have an alchemy kit yet (didn't matter for the adventure since I never USED the alchemical item I get to create when I take a rest, so no biggie there, but I'd like it for the future). Just wanted to make sure I got one before I find a new adventure, which required finding out how the process works :)

weldon

Explorer
I was thinking that it would be nice to have adventure pages on the wiki. I looked at the Adventure Index page, but it looks like it has fallen into disrepair.

Does anyone else think it would be cool to have a page for each adventure on the wiki? I could then use a standard infobox for each adventure to create a dynamic list to replace the Adventure Index page.

DM's (and Judges?) would be responsible for keeping their adventure page infobox up to date. Additional information on the adventure page could be added at the discretion of the DM, but the infobox would be mandatory.

BenBrown

First Post
I was thinking that it would be nice to have adventure pages on the wiki. I looked at the Adventure Index page, but it looks like it has fallen into disrepair.

Does anyone else think it would be cool to have a page for each adventure on the wiki? I could then use a standard infobox for each adventure to create a dynamic list to replace the Adventure Index page.

DM's (and Judges?) would be responsible for keeping their adventure page infobox up to date. Additional information on the adventure page could be added at the discretion of the DM, but the infobox would be mandatory.

It would be cool, but the problem is, that it's more work for the very people on here (DMs and Judges) who are already doing the bulk of the heavy lifting.

It would be nice if people who are not DMs would volunteer to keep up adventure pages for the adventures that they're on, but we can't count on that, or even really expect it at all.

covaithe

Explorer
The games that I've seen that have a successful adventure summary page, it was maintained by the players. DMs have too much work to do already.

Remove ads