L4W Discussion Thread V

TheUltramark

First Post
question:

how long do you have to wait in one game, that is going nowhere with no posting and a combat stalled in round 1. I would love to play, thats why I made a character, but alas, no playing being done in the game I chose, which I now regret.

What is the protocol / etiquette for abandoning one game and searching for a new one?

Dekana

Explorer
I think that since your DM is still active, it would probably be bad form to leave mid-combat. Maybe you can ask Nebten to wrap up the adventure if it's stalled?

Son of Meepo

First Post
One of the characters in the Senior Reviewer Approval Requests queue, Kruor Sytis has had a review started by MetaVoid. MetaVoid found an issue or two that needed correction before approval could be given. As far as I can tell, the changes have been made, but the character is waiting for sign off from MetaVoid. Does MetaVoid have to be the one to finish the review or can another senior reviewer such as myself pick up the review and try to get the character approved?

treex

First Post
For some reason, enworld has stopped sending updates to my e-mail. This is pretty crucial as I use my e-mail almost solely to check enworld as it's very convenient. (New mail, click, click, ta-da, I start reading replies. As opposed to coming to enworld and searching through the threads)
This is the second time it has happened to me and with my new L4W character, I don't wanna be tardy :p Any fixes?

Walking Dad

First Post
If you have already subscribed to the threads, you can also log in and select 'settings' in the up-left corner of the screen. The opening pages will show a list of all your subscribed threads which have a new post.
Maybe not as convenient as the e-mail service, but more robust and still beats searching all threads separately.

Hope this helps.

covaithe

Explorer
Yeah, what WD said. Email notification poops out on me every few months, too, usually not for any obvious reason. (wild-assed-guess hypothesis: ENWorld's outgoing email queue gets backed up?) It will probably start working again eventually.

Remove ads