L4W Discussion Thread V

treex

First Post
Already thanked you in my character sheet but I just wanted to let you know: Thank you Dekana!
I've fixed the errors in my char sheet, just need that second approval. :)

EDIT: On another note, why is there an oblong-ish shaped box below every post? I only get them from the school's labs and my laptop back home doesn't show it? What are they? I smell a conspiracy...

Last edited:

treex

First Post
Hate to double post but here's something relatively important: newcomers should take note that a new adventure is coming up and the relevant post is here:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/living...pcoming-adventures-thread-66.html#post5886040
Please inform them of your interests of joining, the GM is taking 4~6 players with a Level range of 1~3. Newcomers will have priority over the senior/veteran players so don't hesitate to speak up, even though it looks like it's full/filling up quick.

Velmont

First Post
Can someone spend DM credit on another player character?

I ask because one of my character is starting to be behind the other and I would be willing to give him some to come closer of the rest of the group.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I thought not, but the wording permits it
Charter said:
In order to reward DMs for their essential contribution to the community, DMs earn points for the successful completion of an adventure. These points, called DM points, may be redeemed for a month's worth of Time XP for the character of the DM's choice.
still may want to use a proposal to be sure.

Mewness

First Post
Huh, I never even considered that spending my own credits on somebody else was a possibility. I might spend one on one of the characters in my adventure.

Remove ads