L4W Discussion Thread V

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Yup, take the time you need. I can be patient.

Patient like a ninja.

And then, when all seems quiet, and you update next ... I'll pounce!

Or something. Whatever, you get the point. :p

renau1g

First Post
There, I waited for the timing to be perfect, and then pounced!

Into the shadows to hide. >.>

I need to be careful lest I end up like this erstwhile bard ;)
[sblock=Open Up]
1.jpg

2.jpg
[/sblock]

Oh gods do I love that AP! That was back in 3.5 when I was playing as a chaotic evil Gnome Dragonfire Adept...ahh the joy of pilaging the underground area, rescuing the kid, getting a reward for it...and then burning down the orphanage. Mauahahaha!

treex

First Post
I'm going to officially withdraw myself from all ENworld activities, which have, in the past 2 months, caused more worry than pleasure (thoughts like "Oh man, people on the interwebz are gonna be so pissed at me" are not good for my studies)

My deepest apologies to the players in my adventure, to dimsdale and to jbear, who DMs for two of my characters. I also apologize for any lack of closure and how to tie up all those loose ends.

Time is just no longer a luxury I have (I used to have buckets of it, where did they all go ;_;)

PS: I'll be monitoring this thread on and off at most.

CaBaNa

First Post
I'm going to officially withdraw myself from all ENworld activities, which have, in the past 2 months, caused more worry than pleasure (thoughts like "Oh man, people on the interwebz are gonna be so pissed at me" are not good for my studies)

My deepest apologies to the players in my adventure, to dimsdale and to jbear, who DMs for two of my characters. I also apologize for any lack of closure and how to tie up all those loose ends.

Time is just no longer a luxury I have (I used to have buckets of it, where did they all go ;_;)

PS: I'll be monitoring this thread on and off at most.

Sorry to see you go, hope to see you soon.

CBN

Remove ads