L4W Discussion Thread V

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
That adventure never got a judge.

I took a crack at calculating rewards for what we had done. (The monsters were all homebrew so I had to take an educated guess.)

Perhaps a judge could look it over and give a stamp of approval?
I think I can manage being the judge for a day. I'll go have a look, shouldn't be long. :)

Sorry to see you go, treex. Hope you can make it back someday!

dimsdale

First Post
[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] Sorry to see ya go, but I understand reasoning. Thanks for letting everyone know. I really liked Kruor. I hope never to see anything like him in real life. :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Sorry to see ya go, but I understand reasoning. Thanks for letting everyone know. I really liked Kruor. I hope never to see anything like him in real life. :)

Totally agree! It was enough saving him once from himself. In real life, I'd probably run away screaming :)

Sorry to see you go, treex.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I may or may not be online at all starting Thursday morning until the 4th as I'll be in Dallas competing and coaching at the Taekwondo Nationals tournament there for a week. I'll do my best to get on a couple times during the duration, but no promises.

Son of Meepo

First Post
I have gone through the list of characters needing 1 approval. I created 2 more categories for approvals (requires corrections, corrected awaiting re-review) to keep the list cleaner.

There are still 3 characters requiring one approval, but one is my own and 2 have their first approval from me.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I'll also be unavailable for the most part from the 30th-2nd for the Canada Day long weekend. (And my birthday!) I may be able to check in a couple times while I'm gone, but no promises.

About reviews, I'd offer, but I don't think I've got time til at least next week. Not to mention I haven't done a review in forever and am pretty unfamiliar with all the new character options that have come out in the past year or so. :S

FourMonos

First Post
I may or may not be online at all starting Thursday morning until the 4th as I'll be in Dallas competing and coaching at the Taekwondo Nationals tournament there for a week. I'll do my best to get on a couple times during the duration, but no promises.

Good luck at the tournament, Iron Sky!

Remove ads