L4W Discussion Thread V

dimsdale

First Post
Hello all. I'm out of town until saturday July 7. Sorry for the inconvenience. I thought I would have interet access but that wasn't the case I believe that characters still ha e to post their moves anyway so the wait shouldn't be that long. (posting via phone)

Son of Meepo

First Post
I'm going to try to get through some more of the needs 2 reviews list since I can't review any of the needs 1 review.

I'm still hoping I can get someone to start getting those characters final approval.

renau1g

First Post
HI all, as stonegod pointed out, I got crit'd by tax season up here in Canada and then enjoyed a nice extended Canada Day weekend in which much beer was drank and much recouping was had.

I'm back now and ready to go. Summer's slow here @ the office, so expect my posting rate to ramp back up to normal. Thanks again to all my players/DM's for understanding and also Happy 4th of July to all our American friends.

CaBaNa

First Post
Ding dong r1 is back, the grand r1 is BACK!

Hmm... It's a holiday, maybe I should spend some time character reviewing as Son of Meepo has provided an excellent Role Model for such things.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases