L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
Vacation Alert!

I'll be out of town from the 18th to the 26th on vacation in New Orleans. No internets will be available to me as I plan to leave my computer at home.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
How interesting ... I, too, will be away from the 18th to the 26th! Unfortunately, I'm getting sent into northern Saskatchewan for work, not so enjoyable as New Orleans I'm sure. :p

There is technically internet up there, and I am planning to bring my laptop, but I've also heard the internet is unbearably slow to the point of unusability due to the number of people trying to use it at once, so best to assume I'll be out of communication.

Since everyone is going to be out of town from the 18th to the twenty-something-ith... I guess I should probably announce that I, too, will be out from the 19th through the 22nd of this month (next thursday through next sunday). I am traveling up north from south orange county, CA, to San Luis Obispo, CA (about a 4 hour trip, nothing huge), but may not have access to internet/computer. My wife plans on bringing her laptop, but I probably won't have a chance to check the site since we'd have to pay extra to surf the net at our hotel.

Dekana

Explorer
I'm going to be traveling on business from this Friday to next Sunday. I think I will have internet access, but I'm not positive. Please NPC my characters if you don't hear from me by around Monday.

DMs: [MENTION=14889]Mewness[/MENTION], [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION]

dammitbiscuit

First Post
Hello! I attempted to poke at the Living Eberron campaign, but there are few signs of life, so now I'm checking here!

I've played enough level 1 characters that I could barf, but it seems to be the popular way of doing things, so I guess I can stomach it again, especially if I play someone who never has to make any attack rolls. (shrunk down to level 1 and stripped of Eberron stuff, ofc)

If there are too few players with a good basic attack whom I can wield, I have a few other characters that I've been wanting to play as well. But I figure thanks to Essentials, basic attackers should be in ready supply in most 4e games.

I'm ultimately trying to be DMing a game, playing a Pathfinder game, and playing a 4e game, for variety's sake. If there's room for me, and if any of my characters are likely to be ok for this campaign, I'll start the process of documenting and converting all the fiddly little numbers that are necessary for "So-and-so, the Personalitied Racen Classer from Landenland" to be a properly playable spreadsheet!

Son of Meepo

First Post
As with any living campaign, the group you adventure with will be different with every adventure, so you can't count on having a good MBA in the group.

That's why I built my PC Dina to have a mix of MBA granting powers and her own attack powers. If no one has a decent MBA, then I still have my artificer powers to fall back on.

jbear

First Post
[sblock=A question for a Judge; Sanction request; my players stay out please]
As lord Sessadore, our judge is away until the 26th and I want to move the adventure on I wanted the green or red light from another judge.

[sblock=The question; Out I say! Out! (My players I mean)]
We had a player drop from the campaign not to be heard from since ages. It was me that put out the invite on the Players seeking Players forum which he responded to and got his PC up. His character is evil and has just been rudely sent away by the elves in the adventure.

I would love to bring him back into the adventure as an NPC villain, which means of course he could be killed by the PCs. I don't want to go into too much detail ... hehehe, it's hard to resist peeking into spoiler blocks! But I don't know if I am allowed

I really doubt it will matter. If he wanted to continue on with his PC he could just say he had be raised from the dead and build it into his backstory again I guess.

Basically, I'd like a green light from a judge to sanction this. [/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases