L4W Discussion Thread V

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Then the DMs are being too kind. The adventuring day is supposed to last between 3 and 4 encounters. If I had a party that tried to take an extended rest every 2 encounters, I'd make sure at least one of their rests was interrupted at some inconvenient point.

This goes for normal table top game. I've heard several times that the game here is slow and the encounters are therefore harder to focus the game into fewer harder combats rather then having to fight through 5+ daily encounters.

renau1g

First Post
Go ahead and make the squishy, IMO. We need more character deaths around here. :devil:

I'll see what I can do about that :devil:

Oh, and BTW as you can see I'm back form the Big Easy approximately 40lbs. heavier (ok, maybe not 40 lbs)....man that fried food (and alcohol) is tough on the body.

I've even manage to (mostly) get caught up on work emails so probably not too much of a delay for regular posting.

Hope everyone had a good week.

So, you're starting now the adventure you mentioned?!?!!?!?! Yes? Yes? YEEEEHAAA!

I have goliath runepriest (theme alchemist) and drow dark warlock (mercenary), both 8th level, take your pick (except we're still waiting for drow XP and items, so probably better take the leader).

WEContact

First Post
HOLD THE PHONE. Class Acts: Seekers! I might have to scrap Chambers after all so I can test a straight Seeker... finally, my pet class gets some love!

WEContact

First Post
Ack! But uh if I went ahead and used it it'd be fine, since there's no way I'd finish an adventure and need approval within the span of a month, right?

Someone

Adventurer
The point is to have a cooldown period for new stuff for discussing possible imbalances or setting-appropiateness, so it goes against (IMHO) the reason of why the rule is there in the first place to use the new stuff counting on it being legal when the approval is finally done.

That's about adventures, though. I don't think anybody would object about an archer of undefined abilities in the tavern, or care if that archer suddendly grows pointy ears and his skin turns black.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases