L4W Discussion Thread V

Velmont

First Post
Tonight starts a one week vacation. I have planned a lot of thing, and being in front of my computer is not one of them. That mean my presence will be spotty during the next week.

Also, August 31st is my last day at my actual job, and my personal computer I use is the one given by my job. So I'll be without personal computer for a few days. I'll start the Septmber 4th at my new job, but I don't know what will be my occasion to come online.

Considering all this, if my DMs feels I am slowing down their game, NPC my characters as you wish.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Hello all!

Well, I'm seriously considering coming back to try some L4W role playing again. It's been a couple years since I left due to burnout. I'm checking in here first to see if there have been any major changes that would invalidate the characters that I already have Bann-ur, Kama'zer, and Talon.

Not sure which character I would use right off. Probably just one to try and test the waters again. Probably would depend on which one was needed for whatever adventure opening there was first. Or I could kill off one of my characters and make a new one. Hmmm, I do have PHB2 and PHB3 at home. Are all those books allowed now? I'll have to look at what is allowed here now.

Hmmm, creative juices flowing... Looking forward to this I do believe. Thanks for any help!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Cool. Good to know. Looking at which of my characters I would retire if I want to start something new. Any upcoming adventures in the pipe? Or is there already a big backlog of PC's waiting in the tavern (as usual from what I remember)?

WEContact

First Post
There aren't too many loitering PCs. I have an idle L5 Barbarian, and most of the new adventures are either L1-3 or L8+.

Lead the Attack was nerfed, by the way, to last UEoNT.

Remove ads