L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
So this is kinda off-topic, but I was playing with my CB today to see what Kane will look like at lvl 5 and suddenly all his attacks were adding +1d8 damage and I can't figure out why.

I've attached a PDF and the CB file. If you guys wouldn't mind helping me out and seeing if its just a glitch. I first thought it was a glitch from the Vanguard weapon and applying the +1d8 erroneously to all attacks, but even the non-magical waraxe is showing +1d8 damage on it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Vanguard Waraxe it seems. The propriety to add +1d8 on any successful charge is applied to all attack and don't note it is only on charge, like Hunter's Quarry do.

Dekana

Explorer
URLs and signatures longer than one line are no longer available to non-community supporters. See here for details.

The change is kind of annoying, but I understand if Morrus wants to bring in some more money for the site. It means I had to take out my list of previous characters from my signature.

Rapida

First Post
URLs and signatures longer than one line are no longer available to non-community supporters. See here for details.

The change is kind of annoying, but I understand if Morrus wants to bring in some more money for the site. It means I had to take out my list of previous characters from my signature.

Ah, ok that makes sense. Thanks for clearing up my confusion.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases