L4W Discussion Thread V

jbear

First Post
Is there anyone out there who can approve The Cursed One for level 3.

He's been waiting approval for a while now and things just got messy for him as the adventure he was in got terminated. So the DM, who would normally sort that kind of thing out before the adventure ended won't be able to do the approval. And as he is going into a new adventure and XP was awarded to him at the termination of the last adventure by the judge ... well, I don't want to run into problems with him if I don't keep his approvals up to date.

Any help on this would be warmly appreciated!

renau1g

First Post
Is there anyone out there who can approve The Cursed One for level 3.

He's been waiting approval for a while now and things just got messy for him as the adventure he was in got terminated. So the DM, who would normally sort that kind of thing out before the adventure ended won't be able to do the approval. And as he is going into a new adventure and XP was awarded to him at the termination of the last adventure by the judge ... well, I don't want to run into problems with him if I don't keep his approvals up to date.

Any help on this would be warmly appreciated!

All set.

renau1g

First Post
Quick note: I'm on vacation next week, Monday is a holiday and I am going to see a baseball game, and then I'm off the rest of the week with my kids before school starts, so expect much slower posting from me.

dimsdale

First Post
Quick note: I'm on vacation next week, Monday is a holiday and I am going to see a baseball game, and then I'm off the rest of the week with my kids before school starts, so expect much slower posting from me.

School start? You Canadians have it made. My kids have been in school for 2 weeks! :) Enjoy your holiday R1.

renau1g

First Post
Good ol' staycations, full of house work and taking care of the kids, nothing like it (generally can't wait to get back to work by the end ;))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases