L4W Discussion Thread V

Neil1889

First Post
Quick note: I'm on vacation next week, Monday is a holiday and I am going to see a baseball game, and then I'm off the rest of the week with my kids before school starts, so expect much slower posting from me.

Not only, but also:

Thinking about it, I'll be away from home from Tuesday afternoon (4th September ) to Sunday afternoon (16th September). However, hopefully I'll be able to post from the hotel I'm staying in, but there may be a bit of lag.

Velmont

First Post
Today is my last day at my actual work. That mean I will lose my PC as it was given to me by my job. For this long week-end, here in Canada, I won't have any PC. Tuesday, I don't know yet what to expect for the computer I will work with. So I might be inactive for while. To my DMs, don't hesitate to to NPC my characters. I'll give you guideline if I can. I'll give you a status next week.

Grimmjow

First Post
what are the rules for creating a divine character when it comes to the gods. Do i have to use the list of gods on the wiki, or can i use any 4e god?

Dekana

Explorer
As I recall, we don't use the standard 4e gods in this setting (they're Wizards' IP). You should not have your character worship one.

For a divine character, you can worship none, any, or all of the pantheon. You can take the channel divinity feat without regard to the portfolio of the L4W god that you worship (but for RP reasons, you should try to worship the appropriate deity anyway).

You can find the full writeup in the sblock at the bottom of the Character Creation thread.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Back when I started my characters, we used for basically a super hook. Perhaps it's changed by now, though I guess motivations in a nutshell is another way to do it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases