L4W Discussion Thread V

Luinnar

First Post
Welcome back covaithe!

Good luck with your real life stuff Iron Sky! You've been a great player and if you ever decide to come back maybe Sharpe and Sir ExSixTen can have another battle of "wits" like when they first met ;)

Maybe Beatrice Wellington?
I'm not sure she would go for an older man...Plus her husband would be mad.

Anyone want to make an adventure for after Auction House having Beatrice's elderly husband hunt down the party? ;)

Hypothetically speaking,

suppose a monster is grabbed by a hero. The monster has a telekinesis power. Can the foe use the power to project the one grabbing it away from it without having to make a save vs grabbed?

Should be. Forced movement breaks the grab. But you need to hit, don't you? And don't forget, you promised to move certain monk if he fails Athletics (why it couldn't be acrobatics?!) not free the monster :)

Someone

Adventurer
Hypothetically speaking,

suppose a monster is grabbed by a hero. The monster has a telekinesis power. Can the foe use the power to project the one grabbing it away from it without having to make a save vs grabbed?

I'd like to see the hypothetical monster hypothetically try.

FourMonos

First Post
Thanks for everything, IronSky. I cut my 4E teeth on your adventure and recall the challenges well. (Also, thanks for not just focus firing on the newbie to kill him off and get him out of the game for all his inexperience :D). Best of luck to you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases