L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
So now the site is finally working, it crashed on me a bunch of times on Monday. Hopefully I'll get back into it by end of week, tomorrow's pretty much a write-off as I'm out dealing with a government audit (fun times). Thanks all for continued patience.

treex

First Post
The last time I posted was in June where I left due to time issues. It has come to my attention that I've been having alot of free time and have been craving for D&D for a while.

First things first, I want to apologize to [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION] (for leaving their adventure) [MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] @WalkingDad @SoM [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION] (for abandoning their adventurers) for any inconvenience I may have caused because of my sudden departure. I've always felt bad, even though I never lingered on EnW, I still felt guilty IRL.

And now that I'm sure that I can post at a decent rate (at least for the next 6 months), I was wondering if there are any open adventures currently?

Welcome back [MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION]! Good to see you again! There aren't any open adventures currently that I am aware of, but I'm pretty sure there will be a few adventures ending within the next few months for you to jump into! I know that as soon as my character Gray gains lvl 2, I'm swapping him out for a new character of lvl 2, and then that will allow me to also create a new lvl 1 character for my third and final character. Happy to run with any characters you have. Also, if Malakai can ever finish an adventure...he's happy to tag along with your characters as well.

Has anyone heard anything from renau1g? He said to be patient...but it's now been more than a month since we've had a post from him in A Knight in D'Argent Manor. The last thing I've seen from him was on the 24th of October, when he said he'd try to post by the end of the week. That didn't happen, and it's been more than 2 weeks since then.

Should we be looking to have a judge/another DM take over that adventure?

treex

First Post
C'mon, it's...THE r1g...he'll be back. Inactivity for 2 weeks probably just means he got hit by another car or something ._.

Hope you're safe r1g :<

Grimmjow

First Post
he was going to approve my adventure and I've messaged him a few times about it but he never got back, so my adventure still needs one approval. anyone will to do it for me. "The Broken Tower".

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases