L4W Discussion Thread V

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Whenever I drag a new token from TokenTool to the map, it pops up with a name and a number ".token.drag 56", for example. And then I just rename the token to what I want. That's how I handle it, but it sounds like you might be dealing with a different issue?

renau1g

First Post
On an unrelated topic the wiki back-up appears down. I certainly hope everyone's moved their PC's over. If not... well that sucks, although we have spent weeks asking people to move their sheets.

Walking Dad

First Post
SR reminded me that the backround 'Among another Race' doesn't include the option for learning this races language. Should / could I make a proposal to change this?

renau1g

First Post
Personally, I wouldn't require one as the standard is +2 to a skill, add skill to class skill list, or learn a language (not supernal/infernal though). So I wouldn't make you do it.

Dunamin

First Post
I fully agree.

When backgrounds were introduced in PH2, they were explicit in saying that those they provided were only suggestions - not exclusive choices, while personalization is encouraged. The options simply remain what Ren just listed.

evilbob

Explorer
Gotcha. Oh so I guess this answers my other question, then: "If new character options have been approved for play in L4W since your character’s last approval of submission or level-up, you may additionally retrain one new feat, power, and class feature (when selectable) from the new source(s)."

Finally, does it matter if my implement suddenly becomes a superior implement, since they will be the same cost?

Remove ads