L4W Discussion Thread V

Voda Vosa

First Post
I am the DM of a game that has stalled out, Auction House.

It was going pretty well until I had to take a few weeks off due to family issues. I tried to start it up again a few weeks ago but only got about half the players to respond.

Now that the holidays are coming and the beginning of next year promises to be busy for me at work, I think it best to just abandon the adventure.

The adventure never got a judge, so I need someone to help wrap it up and give the players their rewards.

The party was in the middle of a skill challenge that they were likely going to fail IMO, so I'm not sure how I should award XP, if any for that encounter as even though it didn't look to good for the party, it wasn't completed.

Just call it a failure, I think the other players won't mind.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Wow! Total fail of the ENWorld.
Where's your backup, people?! I'm cutting back on my personal data offered here and changing password, just in case. Still, I won't stop my subscription, with faithful people out there, I believe will soon continue as before.

Please, give us black background back! (goes to check the settings :) )

Wow! Total fail of the ENWorld.
Where's your backup, people?! I'm cutting back on my personal data offered here and changing password, just in case. Still, I won't stop my subscription, with faithful people out there, I believe will soon continue as before.

Please, give us black background back! (goes to check the settings :) )

Harsh. Not everyone is software expert. And :):):):) happens. As long as they learn something from this all is well. Since this is only part of the site that I use, I don't mind too much. Dice would be nice for those times when IC is down.

dimsdale

First Post
I am back as well. Hope to get things rolling the next couple days. I was unaware of the the site change thinking that things were going to be fixed in the old one.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases