L4W Discussion Thread V

I don't think it's driven everyone away, but it has certainly ensured that I typically only have time to look at the games my characters are in, and the one's I'm DMing... After the server move, things will be back to normal, and it looks like things will be even better, once the Enworld kickstarter is over. I just wish I had the moolah to throw at the kickstarter, cause some of those extras for the 25 pounder is friggin aweseome!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I have a character in the tavern waiting months (nearly a year).

There are people still playing, although there is severe slowdown in most adventures around.

Son of Meepo

First Post
I have a character in a adventure that just wrapped up, but I still need a senior review before I can claim the rewards from the adventure. I'd been holding off on joining the tavern until then, but I'm wondering just how many senior reviewers we have left?

treex

First Post
(I lost my post because the site was on maintenance *sighs*)

One thing I found myself doing after the site crash was I only checked on threads my characters are in. I've only started to browse other threads recently, so maybe others will start warming up to the site as well.

Grimmjow

First Post
hey everyone. i just wanted to say "sorry" to everyone in my game and in voda's game. between college and work ive been really busy but i dont have either tomorrow so ill do everything i can to remember to get on here and update my adventure and Alek's move.

Thanks for beings so patient

Son of Meepo

First Post
Listen to all you young'uns talking about college. Study hard, just not too hard. You won't get those years back if you let them pass you by without doing something fun, stupid, crazy, or preferably a combination of all three.

Remove ads