L4W Discussion Thread V

FourMonos

First Post
Maybe we can get Son of Meepo to run an adventure since his other one pettered out due to the site difficulties and missing players? (hint hint)

treex

First Post
SoM is one of the many senior players or members that I've grown to respect and admire. [/praise]

Also worth mentioning: HMG, 4M, Luinnar, CFW, covaithe r1g (who I've not played with before, but I admire his dedication to the community) and I'm sure I've left out lots of mention-worthy people...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
KarinsDad, Dimsdale, TwoHeadsBarking, Kalidrev, Mal Malenkirk etc...yes, there are plenty although it seems we loose them bit by bit. Nothing is heard from r1 and dimsdale in months.

Son of Meepo

First Post
I'm leading a big project at work right now. It would probably be a few months before I had time to run a game. However I would love to run parts of Madness at Gardmore Abbey at some point.

Dekana

Explorer
I'd consider running something, if only to keep the community alive. How many people are low level, in the tavern, and still active in l4w?

treex

First Post
Once I've written Emsy's fluff and background, and has been approved, there's me. I'm having some difficulties writing her but I'll whip something up sooner or later :D

FourMonos

First Post
I'd like to bring the Turning the Tide adventure to a close because I'd like to retire Merri and bring in a level 2 character, a warlock binder (controller). Technically the character could be up to level 4, but I'd like to start her at level 2

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases