L4W Discussion Thread V

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Level 6 changeling chaos sorcerer and level 8 half elf starpact warlock available and if [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] doesn't report soon, level 12 dwarf fighter too

I think there are three or four warlocks available at the moment, how about we find someone (eh, Someone?) who will "collect" all those evil energies, put a leader on them and let them loose :p (that is, find a quest, get us one leader class preferably arcane too and let's work around the limitations of missing defender(s) :) )

FourMonos

First Post
Level 6 changeling chaos sorcerer and level 8 half elf starpact warlock available and if @dimsdale doesn't report soon, level 12 dwarf fighter too

I think there are three or four warlocks available at the moment, how about we find someone (eh, Someone?) who will "collect" all those evil energies, put a leader on them and let them loose :p (that is, find a quest, get us one leader class preferably arcane too and let's work around the limitations of missing defender(s) :) )

That's true, my other character is a level 8 hexblade warlock...

I just really wanted to try out the fey pact warlock binder.

Rapida

First Post
I think I have a level 2 something and a level 9 monk. Though both are held up until 'Turning the Tide' is wrapped up by a judge.

Vertexx69

First Post
and of course there is Nicodemus my 1st L4W character a lvl 1 star pact (binder) warlock who is sitting in the tavern currently. Waiting to start his 1st adventure.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Oh, you want to know who is available? My entire portfolio, that's who! You have Incarnation, Lvl 13 Warlock (and oldest active character), Damen, Lvl 13 Drow Thief, and Dox, my Lvl 8/9 assassin. All strikers.

Dekana

Explorer
Seems like there's enough interest! I'll put something together and submit it to the judges this week. It will be low level though, around 1 to 3.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases