L4W Discussion Thread V

I have an idea, I just don't know how to DM (well, not 4e anyhow): - this may be adapted for red riding hood or any other disney princess - with ariel being special challenge :)

Prince Charming comes into the tavern looking for help. He heard of enchanted princess that sleeps in a castle surrounded by thorns. (The fact that in the thorns live specialy adapted goblins (druidic tribes whos shamans can walk through without trouble while PCs are attacked or take ongoing or some other kind of terrain hazard) is minor fact)

Goblins may be scaled up depending on the party level. And of course, sleeping beauty is actually dream hag or some other kind of dream nasty which attacks with illusory/shadow/dream stuff. If defeated, she makes available one boon to each character, something along the lines of prophecy - maybe some ritual to be used in the future like 1st level hand of fate...and of course, some loot :) Then she goes back to sleep ;)

treex

First Post
On top of Emsy, I also have a level 1 scout Themes Swiftriver, who I've benched for now. But I'll wait till there's an adventure that interests him.

Last edited:

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION]: Since you're back, and you've been back for a good while now with little (I'm just speculating here) chance of disappearing again, why don't you talk to jbear about rejoining A Call for Lovers with Themes? We recently lost Zuri, who has been NPC'd for the last few weeks. You may be able to convince jbear to let Themes back in (I thought he was really interesting anyway, and was sad to see him leave the adventure right after the awesome pirate stuff just before my character Gray joined the group (who I have now replaced with Shandra...in case you get back in and start reading the addy).

treex

First Post
@treex: Since you're back, and you've been back for a good while now with little (I'm just speculating here) chance of disappearing again, why don't you talk to jbear about rejoining A Call for Lovers with Themes? We recently lost Zuri, who has been NPC'd for the last few weeks. You may be able to convince jbear to let Themes back in (I thought he was really interesting anyway, and was sad to see him leave the adventure right after the awesome pirate stuff just before my character Gray joined the group (who I have now replaced with Shandra...in case you get back in and start reading the addy).

Well, honestly, between me and myself, I was actually quite dissapointed with my level of play with him, I didn't think I made a very good pirate. But I'm pleasantly surprised that you liked him. I'll shoot jbear a PM, and try to get Themes back in.

WEContact

First Post
Whoops! Sorry for my absence, CFW and Voda and co-players. Christmas was busy busy, and my computer is only kind of working. I'm working on getting a new one but until I do my posting will spottier than usual.
Sorry again- spotty posting is an understatement. My computer is only kind of working, and a move coinciding with a total lack of business means I'm way too broke to replace it and too busy to use a public one. Posting from my phone now. I keep trying to post with my computer and it crashes before I can. Posting turns from my phone is too cumbersome. Please NPC me as necessary til I can post again [MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] and [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] . Sorry again, and thanks.

jbear

First Post
Seeing the lack of response to the proposals Son of Meepo made, I am getting the feeling that L4W is badly ailing... Am I right or wrong?

Who is still active? Who is still around?

Thanks for the heads up [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION]! I'll have your charcters NPCd as necessary, but I can promise that we won't be able to do Ignatz justice on characterization... you're just too exuberant about playing him =P

I've been feeling a bit of gaming pain with L4W for a few months now. the posting rate has been pretty atrocious, and influx of new people isn't meeting the outflux of those leaving/disappearing. It happens though. I'm sure it will pick back up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases