L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
It's not an issue with the adventure, but rather the available PC's. There are what a couple level 1's and 2's? Being a 4th level one that might be a bit harder to find. Once Simple Errand wraps up I don't have a follow-up for the PC's this time and at least a few of them will be 4 (Crag, Ingot, Dorn)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
I am trying to do some pro-active recruitment for an adventure but I can't find the new PCs in the new wiki. Where do I see the levels 1 seeking approval?

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
If someone has the requesting approval tag, they'll appear on this page: L4W:Requesting Approval - L4W Wiki

The Character Status page could theoretically be used for that, but I think we all know that its slightly less than reliable, and new people shouldn't be completely expected to know to update these things.

If I look at my email, as a reviewer, I see Rocco, Cyr, Nementah and Renquist as the only lower level characters actively working toward approval, but I believe you know about those.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Aha, thanks.

Anyone knows if the following PCs are in an adventure:

K'atznii (RickRoll)
Lhavarr Sporrano (EvolutionKB)
Quint (Brian Black)

All 0 XP unnaproved PCs that I have never heard off.

EDIT: Ah, never mind. Let's not be shy, that's what PMs are for!

Luinnar

First Post
I would love to create a second PC (Bard probably), sadly I don't have a 2nd level character yet. Hopefully in a month or two with any luck ;)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
I have two defender booked (tempest fighter, greatsword paladin) and a shaman.

The three characters I have just ringed up, and who knows if any are actually available, are an Ardent, a bard/ardent hybrid and a warlock/wordmage hybrid.

Remove ads