L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante(Level 2 Ranger) should be available here shortly (just waiting judge approval on our XP and treasure distribution). I'm going to have him re-enter the tavern later today.

Edit: In an unrelated note, can you buy barding for a beast pet? It says it's for a "mount" but could it go on a beast companion instead?

Last edited:

Fragsie

Explorer
It seems like such a basic requirement, but I'm having great difficulty finding numbers and letters for RPTools Maptool, could someone point me in the right direction please?

industrygothica

Adventurer
It seems like such a basic requirement, but I'm having great difficulty finding numbers and letters for RPTools Maptool, could someone point me in the right direction please?

Are you talking about coordinates?

From the menu bar, click View>Coordinates.

If that's not what you're talking about, please disregard. :)

-IG

DMDanW

First Post
I know that this is kind of out of category but I wanted to get the word out.

[sblock=Upcoming adventure recruitment]
Hey all,

Just wanted to give a heads up that I have submitted the next chapter in the Lord Ogglebottoms Odd Tasks adventure and I may have a few openings. I have a commitment from 3 of the 5 current characters that they will continue on. Openings could be possibly for a leader, a controller and perhaps a defender. Character level would be level 2, but I can adjust for a level either way.

The current adventure should wrap up within a week or two and any possible recruitment could happen shortly after.
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Hello.

First off, my apologies to all of you for my absence. This has been due to many things. Lack of time due to the schedule of my recently acquired job. And most sadly of all, a lack of enthusiasm on my part. My fellow players and DM's are not to blame. It's not because your stories or characters are uninteresting to me. But for some reason my desire to play, my enjoyment of playing, has taken a back seat to just doing my duty to keep posting for the benefit of everyone else for a little while now. I don't know if it may be related to my protracted lack of playing D&D in RL or not.

What all this boils down to is this: I need to take a break. If I didn't come here and declare it and let you all know, if I just disappeared, the guilt would keep me from reappearing someday. I hope to come back. I want to be able to come back and play and enjoy it again someday. I've been playing PbP here since before Morrus took over the boards from Eric Noah. The reason I've been absent for the past week was in coming to this decision one way or the other. But I've made my decision and it's time to implement it. Sorry to everyone involved for the trouble this causes. I will miss the stories we share, and I think that's important. If I kept going just to keep going and got even less interested, I might have lost that as well. I am hopeful that in missing the stories and the camaraderie, it will help draw me back here when I'm ready to start again.

For the Dm's I'm playing under, feel free to NPC my PC's until you find a convenient place to write them out of the story. For the players in my game, I'll give a little more detailed info for the adventure before disappearing.

To everyone here, farewell for now. I hope to return and enjoy your company again someday. Someday as soon as possible. ;)

Remove ads