L4W Discussion Thread V

covaithe

Explorer
I've got family coming to town this weekend for the holiday, and likely won't be able to get on much. So don't panic if I don't post before Monday Tuesday.

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Yes, it's Memorial Day here, when we get together as a nation and celebrate having Monday off.

Edit: I don't suppose there's anyone around who could drop in and see about a 2nd approval for Dante and Sir Exsixten? I included their Character Builder Summaries for extra convenience. I'll even throw an XP in!

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Well lets take a look. Here'e those who are in my email, who I need to respond to, in order of my current plan to respond to them.

1. Dante
2. Sir Exsixten
3. Ashir
4. Sheng
5. Alnar
6. Dang't
7. Mari Champanel
8. Psais
9. Kauldron
10. Yimayngurr

If you're not in the list I've either already responded to you, think I'm waiting on changes or I didn't get the email. I will only get the email if you phrase the subject line properly.

renau1g

First Post
Have you addressed THB's comments VV? I believe we were waiting for that to review.

I know I'm super behind on approvals, but it's my busiest time at work, so not looking good for me to review much, if anything, before June 30th...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases