L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I don't have any coffee, but how about: "Your countenance suggests little simian heritage. You're no neanderthal, congratulations on the sapiens, keep it erectus?"

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Question with magic weapon with high crit property for a bloodclaw greataxe +1

high crit gives an additional 1d12 damage
magic weapon property gives and additional 1d6.

Are both of these added to a crit roll? :)

In our (on hiatus) RL game, our 21st level Daggermaster rolls 7d10+3d4+2d6 extra on a crit(and then re-rolls 5d10 of it as additional damage at the start of the creature's next turn).

Voda Vosa

First Post
Congrats!

Ehem, is it a good time to mention the replacement of my PC Mri'Thas is ready for approval? Well if it is not I wont say it. Neither I will say it's named Earth, and that it's a warforged and that I've submitted it today.

Thanks.

dimsdale

First Post
Congrats!

Ehem, is it a good time to mention the replacement of my PC Mri'Thas is ready for approval? Well if it is not I wont say it. Neither I will say it's named Earth, and that it's a warforged and that I've submitted it today.

Thanks.

lol...and congrats scorp

Velmont

First Post
I'll see if I cannot squeeze a bit of time to make a few approval. But between the job, and preparing a new game to DM... unless people prefer to see shorten approval time and less adventure :p

Rapida

First Post
Can anyone review characters? I think I read somewhere they need a judge and one other person, right?
If anyone can do it I will gladly look through some.

Remove ads