L4W Discussion Thread V

Otakkun

Explorer
Help me out in here.

I remember someone getting approval for some sort of "homebrew" superior axe with reach some time ago. Can't find it though.... I just have this amazing image I'd like to turn into a character...

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
NT. I'd like to say I'll miss you, but Love Bites hasn't gone anywhere since the 30th of July. So I guess, in my book, you've already been gone for over two weeks ;)

To which state are you moving?

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
Hey, guys... I'm back... and I've got a bit more materials access now(and looking at some of the new stuff, I've found some things that would suit Rujah better). If HM has found a reason for Rujah to be removed from the adventure in a more than, "Rujah stepped out for a bit" capacity, if I could do some sort of 'rebuild' to better suit him before heading back into the tavern?

I forget the policies and figured it'd be best to let everyone know I am alive. :p

Walking Dad

First Post
Hey, guys... I'm back... and I've got a bit more materials access now(and looking at some of the new stuff, I've found some things that would suit Rujah better). If HM has found a reason for Rujah to be removed from the adventure in a more than, "Rujah stepped out for a bit" capacity, if I could do some sort of 'rebuild' to better suit him before heading back into the tavern?

I forget the policies and figured it'd be best to let everyone know I am alive. :p

I think it is H.M.G's decision, but we are just about to leave the location where Rujah left via a teleport ritual scroll.

evilbob

Explorer
So I'm thinking of retiring Empathy, mostly because playing a psychic character is extremely boring. I'm sure having an average roll of about 7 didn't help much, but having basically 2 options for every battle just gets old. (Then again, maybe I'm just tired of level 1 characters.) Also, the RP direction I took the character in didn't really go anywhere.

In any case, I wanted to double-check the retirement rules. My plan is to sack her and give a boost to my other character, Mervin, since he is perpetually 2 levels behind in every adventure he has participated in, and I'm not really interested in making a 2nd PC again right now.

Empathy just received 1696 XP, taking her to level 2. My understanding is that I can retire her and then divide that total in half for 848 XP, and then spend it on my other character, which would ding level 4 for him. Then, I can gain some sort of time gold, and this is rather confusing, but... I think he'd have 848 / 145 (level 4) = 5.85 months of time gold, which translates into 175 (level 4) x either 5, or 5.8, or maybe 6, I'm not sure, for a total of somewhere between 875 g and 1050 g.

Does this seem correct? And would it be ok to round up for time gold, or does it need to round down?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases