L4W Discussion Thread V

Walking Dad

First Post
When renau1gis finally successful at killing Nejs (he brings him to dying at least once each encounter), I think I will try a Deva Wizard. Will be interesting to see the next months options and who will be the first character with an Essentials built.

covaithe

Explorer
I thought I remembered some fluff about devas being written up a while ago, but it must not have made it to the wiki. Mal, was that some of your stuff? My brain is leaning in that direction, but we all know it's not terribly reliable.

Velmont

First Post
When renau1gis finally successful at killing Nejs (he brings him to dying at least once each encounter), I think I will try a Deva Wizard. Will be interesting to see the next months options and who will be the first character with an Essentials built.

You won't die. Team Psion will hold. But for the other members of our team, it seems they will not last. Two out of three are dead already :p

Ozymandias79

First Post
Looking for a DM to take over as DM for the adventure "Path Of Light" as their current Dm has abandoned them

they are:
@Nebten: as Dane, dwarf Fighter(defender)
@stonegod: as Incarnation, Warforged Warlock(striker)
@johnmeier1: as Georg Stoneburner, Dwarf wizard(controller)
@Mal Malenkirk: as Hadrak, Dwarf Cleric(Leader)
@EvolutionKB: as Rurdev, longtooth shifter ranger(striker
@Lord Sessadore: as Raiyek Meliam, Elf Paladin(defender)

Oh, and they have had their shots and they are already house-trained

email me(ozymandias_79<at>hotmail.com) if interested to DM the rest of the adventure

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Some background:

My PC (Incarnation) appears to have ties to Mauros, one of the Five. In the adventure, which is tied to my background, the wards around Daunton that keep the savage lands away (made by Agra the Black) are fading and we are investigating them in a round-about way.

Needless to say, as the DM (Scorpius) hinted major ties to my PCs background, I'm interested in keeping this thing going. SR usually has good notes (though I obviously haven't seen them for this game), so hopefully there is a lot to start from.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases