L4W Discussion Thread V

Sanzuo

First Post
Then I suggest Human Fighter. If you've tried the exotic, then come back to the vanilla :)

Or...Thri-kreen Dhampyr hybrid wizard//battlemind with a bard MC feat...

There really does seem to be a shortage of defenders. I was going to make a leader, but...

Otakkun

Explorer
There really does seem to be a shortage of defenders. I was going to make a leader, but...

I just made a battlemind... I could sure use a leader like a reach ardent around...

After all, one thing that we can always count on being around are strikers.

LogicsFate

First Post
o/
Evening L4W, I believe that I want to make a character, and I was wondering what sources were acceptable. I was hoping to make a swarmy druid from Primal Power supplement. Useable?

LogicsFate

First Post
Read and read, my eyes must cross every time I get to where ever they talk about supplements. A decent amount of old news does that to me, having played Lew for several years. ;)

Though at may be some time in coming, as this is the first time I've really looked at 4e.

Thanks for the welcome!

Otakkun

Explorer
Read and read, my eyes must cross every time I get to where ever they talk about supplements. A decent amount of old news does that to me, having played Lew for several years. ;)

Though at may be some time in coming, as this is the first time I've really looked at 4e.

Thanks for the welcome!

Let me welcome you as well.

The basics: 25 point char creation, everything is game save for material published less than a month ago. Only +2 to skill or add skill to class list backgrounds are acceptable.

Go ahead and build from there, once you've got that & your background done, we'll help you with the (n+9) encounter for all new l4w players. Your first fight against the template of madness.

Walking Dad

First Post
So...

I should update my character sheets to match the errata that was "coming soon", and really meant "already here"?

Can I get some confirmation on this being real errata?

More confirmation than being part of the complied Update file...

It is hard to be more official errata, that the newest errata download from the publisher's homepage.

Remove ads