redwall

Rakusia

First Post
always been a fan of te series. want to have a game set in the universe but dont want to make all the races and sepcialized stuff. So... has anyone already done it cant really find anyhtign online was wondering if someone could help me out?

ajanders

Explorer
There is the Gurps setting "Bunnies and Burrows".
Yesterday in my game store I saw an RPG called Harvester, from Troll Lord games: medieval anthropomorphic animals in a fantasy setting. Kind of Castles and Crusades ish.
There's an older game called Ironclaw: same concept, different mechanics.

If you felt like inflicting pain on yourself, you could do something with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Do you mean, is there a Gazetteer for Redwall?
As far as I know, Brian Jacques has not sold those rights yet.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
At one time, there was a fully playable Redwall RPG available online that used Christopher Casey's System DL. I think the Redwall stuff has gone the way of the Dodo, though. In the meantime, you may want to try Hyperborean Mice by Frank Sronce. If you want to see a preview of Hyperborean Mice before you buy the softcover, PM me with your email address and I'll send you a copy of the old playtest rules that I have sitting around.

[Edit: I forgot about The Sword of Martin, which is available for free. It's specifically set in the world of Redwall.]

Last edited:

Quickleaf

Legend
Mouseguard ftw! :)

Mouse Guard RPG Review: Want to Play a Mouse with a Sword? - Gnome Stew, the Game Mastering Blog

mg2b.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases