[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Eddy turns quickly to place himself between Sheng and Isabelle, but also with unnatural speed draws out a large bag. He hands it to Sheng and nods. Of course I would keep my word.

Turning to those beyond the sorcerer coming towards him accusingly he smiles and says I want to thank you all as well for rescuing my dear Isabelle from that wretched swamp. Those hairy fellows are such vulgar creatures. He draws out another much larger pouch of gold.

Behind him Isabelle is smiling and fawning at his back.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Murphy is ready to engage old Eddy, but upon seeing the larger bag of what he assumes is gold the assassin stays his hand. "Well my friend, ya've got yerself a few seconds ta explain yerself afore we call old Tonk from hiding to bash ya with his mace." Murphy says with a smile.

johnmeier1

Explorer
The young man looks vaguely disturbed, but returns to his easy smile. No harm... Murphy was it? I commissioned Sheng here to help out where I heard of Isabelle's plight and I feel you should have some compensation as well as my thanks.

OOC: The bags of gold represent Time + Extra Rewards GP for the adventure. I will post the rewards soon for the judge to approve

renau1g

First Post
The young man looks vaguely disturbed, but returns to his easy smile. No harm... Murphy was it? I commissioned Sheng here to help out where I heard of Isabelle's plight and I feel you should have some compensation as well as my thanks.

"I'll be takin' yer gold, but ya can keep yer thanks. I won`t try to take ya down, but I make no promises about the half-orc. Best be keeping a set of eyes in the back of yer head with that one about. Murphy says, heading out the back door and into the night.

OOC: thanks john for the game(s), great job. Murphy`s going on now to start his thieves guild and retiring from active adventuring. He`ll make appearances in the future in my own adventures, but his time as a PC is over.

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Rewards:
OnlyTheStrong Encounter XP 933 Time XP 1955 Time GP 2942 Quest XP 300
renau1g Encounter XP 933 Time XP 2735 Time GP 5950 Quest XP 300
changer Encounter XP 933 Time XP 1955 Time GP 2942
DMDanW Encounter XP 933 Time XP 2350 Time GP 4201 Quest XP 300
Voda Vosa Encounter XP 933 Time XP 1955 Time GP 2942 Quest XP 300
DarwinofMind Encounter XP 933 Time XP 1955 Time GP 2942

Treasure: (actually Deathcut was for Sheng, but you could substitute Voda Vosa)
Shorrin Battleforged Plate Armor +1, Amulet of Protection +2, 2200 GP
Sheng Flowform Armor (level 9), 800 GP
Murphy Recoil Shield, Deathcut Leather Armor +2
Dextyr Chainmail +2, Amulet of Life +1, 2200 GP

DM Credits Claimed: 10 to johnmeier1

Voda Vosa

First Post
Oh, it's the level 9 version? Neat, I thought it was the level 4 version. yeah I'll stick with the flowform.
Thanks for the adventure! It was lots of fun!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases