[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

johnmeier1

Explorer
As Murphy strikes the beast going by he feels a surge of healing energy. Dextyr's errant swipe misses the creature as it slams into Sheng. It tears a wound in the sorcerer but it is also wounded. It howls a horrific roar that overwhelms Murphy and Dextyr. ARRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sblock=ooc]Murphy hits and heals 4hp from Dextyr's Stirring shout (Sheng did on his turn too) Dex misses.
The big guy uses his claw after the charge and hits for 11 damage. He takes 6 from Sheng and that bloodies him. He gets a free action to attack everyone in a close burst 1 (I wish Essentials was out since this reskinned owlbear is only burst 1) this Stuns Murphy and Dextyr (save ends)
I am not sure if Murphy can use Slayer's Escape here.

PS: Does Shorrin have any potions about him? I could have Saraz try to bring him one. She still has her AP and so does Sheng.
[/sblock]

[sblock=status]
Shorrin I18 0/62 dying (2 failed saves), Cold damage warhammer
Murphy S20 40/58 any foe that hits in melee takes 1d6, Twin in O18, stunned (save ends)
Janus T22 24/42 ongoing 5 damage (save ends)
Dextyr T20 10/58 prone, bloodied, stunned (save ends), Majestic Word x1
Sheng V18 23/52 +2 all Defenses and foe that hits takes 2d6, bloodied
Saraz U23 42/42 4 PP used

Big Guy U19 -111hp Whenever Dex ally hits they heal 4, bloodied
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Attachments

• cliff13.jpg
    cliff13.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 211

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng sidesteps away, grunting in pain, and leaving the green steam behind him. It cndensates in a blob of acid that splashes the giant wolfy thing! The Jadite monk tries to produce another blob of acid, but he is running out of steam! "For the seventh dragon's beard!" he curses.

Shift to W 17
Acid splash: 25 vs ref for 19 dmg Sheng gets +1 AC UTNT from Chaos burst
AP: Acid splash: 14 vs ref for 16 dmg

renau1g

First Post
Murphy can't shake the ringing in his ears.

[sblock=ooc]
Did Murphy take damage from somewhere? He had 36+5thp previously, then gained 4 from hitting = 40+5thp I think you're just missing the thp.

I can't use the immediate reaction as the stunned condition prevents immediate actions unfortunately.

save v. stun (1d20=4) still stunned
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Murphy Tang Male Human Assassin 8
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:17, Reflex:20, Will:20
HP:40/58+5thp, Bloodied:29, Surge Value:14, Surges left:8/8
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Executioner's Noose
Shadow Storm
Assassin's Shroud
Shadow Step
Changeling Disguise

Shadow Darts
Army of the Night
Shadow Jack
Sneak Attack
Changeling's Trick
Cloak of Shadows
Slayer's Escape
Shade Form
Boots of the Fencing Master

Targeted for Death
Twilight Assassin
Talon Amulet
Deathcut Leather Armour

Conditions:

Important Stuff: When Murphy kills with a melee attack, gains 5 thp.
When attacking with CA, add +1 damage (Talon Amulet)

Full sheet: [/sblock]

Janus moves up the hill and fires a bolt of energy at the wolfman

[sblock=Janus]

Move: Run to P22
Standard: Magic MIssile the Big Guy - 6 damage

[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2872218/]save (1d20=11)
finally
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: renau1g, I always seem to forget the TMP, they are still in my sheet though. Also Janus needs to make a climb check (DC 15) to go up the hill FYI.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Saraz takes a deep breath and holds her eyes closed in concentration. Janus is suddenly thrust up the hill and set closer to Shorrin. Then the big creature holds his head in confusion and pain. All of a sudden it lashes out at itself with a claw, drawing blood. When it turns on Saraz it doesn't seem to see her. Where are ye? Where didya go!?!

OOC: Adventure is almost over, time for NPCs to use their dailys and APs. Saraz will use Telekinetic Lift on Janus to slide him 3 up the hill. Then Crisis of Identity to have it attack itself (judge?) with her AP, then Distract and Mind Shadow (invisible if not closest enemy). The Big Guy grants CA on the next attack

Last edited:

DMDanW

First Post
OOC: Ok so I am trying to catch up with what has happened over the last few days and I am not clear, has Dextyr taken his turn yet for the current round?

If not, has anyone noticed if the big guy has a reach attack?

If he does not have reach Dextyr will shift 1 square away and then stand up.
He will then try and make it within 5 squares of Shorrin and use his last healing word on him, as Dextyr can have his actions for this round, and then can act before Shorrin has to make another saving throw next round and then try again if he fails this turn.

Does that make sense or should Dextyr try something else?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases