[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

renau1g

First Post
[Sblock=OOC]
Sorry for the delay. The twins have been sick so I haven't had much free time. If you can to NPC Murphy he'd draw his shield as a standard and draw his sword as a minor. Move would be to get behind Shorrin [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Murphy draws his shield and sword and moves to a position behind Shorrin. The two wolves at the edge of the top, which Sheng assaulted turn and charge down the slope. Each keeps footing despite the difficulty and bite at the sorcerer.

Above the largest human roars and transforms into a gigantic wolf man, slamming his opponent to the ground next to the woman. AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE she screams. The other men grow long white hair and get taller and muscular with wolven features. Two of them move down the slope and heft their greatclubs while another moves towards the girl. The last wolf follows carefully.

[sblock=OOC] Okay some PCs went, now all NPCs have gone. Go ahead in any order, resolve based on posting.
Wolf 2 and Wolf 3 move and charge Sheng Athletics to "climb" down at half speed. Wolf 3 will bite Sheng for 7 damage and 5 ongoing (I will leave Slaad's gambit to your turn).
Wolf 2 will charge Sheng unless he is out of reach and then it will attack Dextyr AC 22 for 6 damage and 5 ongoing. The others will move as indicated on the map and status
[/sblock]

[sblock=status]
Name Position HP HS AP
Shorrin U18 62/62 0 12 12 1
Murphy V18 58/58 0 8 8 1
Janus U23 ???
Dextyr U19 58/58 0 10 10 1
Sheng S18 39/52 8/8 1 5 ongoing damage
Saraz U22 42/42 0 6 6 1
Werewolf 1 K7 readied action
Werewolf 2 K5 readied action
Werewolf 3 E19 readied action
Wolf 1 E10 readied action
Wolf 2 R18 charged
Wolf 3 R17 charged
Large Guy F19
Small Guy F20 dying
Isabelle E20
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Attachments

• cliff1.jpg
    cliff1.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 170

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I guess I will have to wait to post Dextyrs turn to see if he was attacked or not based on Sheng's possible reaction. Dextyr will be throwing down a zone that gives a +1 to attack rolls, so preferably Sheng will post wether or not he uses Slaad's gambit or not and then Dex can go and lay down the zone for everyone to benefit from.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng dissappears in the usual cloud of green gas, to reappear next to Saraz, avoiding the attack. The wolf only bites the gas, that proves quite poisonous. Sheng mocks, making an exagerated bow to Saraz.

19 vs Will for 21 psy dmg and Sheng teleports to V22

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Saraz eyes turn black as she focuses he thought into a peircing point of psionic energy directed at the nearby wolf.

[sblock="actions"]
MindThrust vs. Wolf at T19 (1d20+10=20, 1d10+7=14)[/sblock]

[sblock=Saraz stat block]
[URL ="http://bit.ly/d5pd9j"]Saraz bint Farad bint Aquilah[/URL]- Female Human Psion 6
Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 18
AC:18, Fort:14, Ref:18, Will:20 -- Speed: 6
HP:42, Bloodied:21, Surge Value:10, Surges Per-Day 6/6
Initiative +0 Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Power Points: 4 Powers:
Mind Thrust
Memory Hole
Dishearten
Betrayal
Thought Projection
Telekinetic Grasp
Sensing Eye

Distract Distract
Send Thoughts Send Thoughts

Ravening Thought
Telekinetic Lift
Crisis of Identity
Mind Shadow

Crystal Orb of Unfailing Concentration +1(Enc)
Flowform Cloth +1(Enc) (Imm Rea) (When effected by an effect a save can end)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=Update]Wolf 2 can make it to U22, so it will be there adjacent to Saraz and hit Sheng for 6 damage and 5 ongoing

Wolf is at T19, Dextyr has taken 6 damage and has 5 ongoing.[/sblock]

Last edited:

changer

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I've leveled Janus to 6th using Character Builder but have not converted the data to the usuall character sheets online. I've been a bit out of touch of late, are we using the character builder files now? Is there an easy way to convert them?
[/sblock]

Remove ads