[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

I actually lost track of where I was in the game (move wise). I admit I have been checking this thread about every other day (still in the process of getting moved into a new home). I will try to check it more often. [/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock="OOC"]Sorry I've been going through a lot, had to force myself to update my own game...

I'm ok with your suggested actions there[/sblock]

Saraz shift and focuses her mind but she cannot get contact do to all the distractions.

[sblock="Actions"]
Memory hole (1d20+8=12, 1d6+7=13)
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Murphy kills the soldier near him, his sword drawing in its lifeforce. Janus's spell covers all the creatures but most of them shrug off the sleepiness. Tonk's assault bloodies the robed hobgoblin. Dextyr continues to inspire his friends, while Saraz retreats and concentrates. Shorrin slides along the enemy, trying to force them back with his shield but they resist.

The hobgoblin facing Shorrin smacks him with a flail, tangling up the dragonborn's feet. The groggy robed enemy moves slowly next to the fighter and swings his staff. Though no arcane might is behind it, the quarterstaff knocks him right in the nose. I kill you pirate! it shouts is broken Common.

Another charges up it's staff with electricity and swings at Tonk, but the half-orc easily dodges the clumsy swing. The robed hobgoblin next to Tonk shifts away and tries to rope Dextyr with invisible force, but the bard holds firm. It barks at the remaining hobgoblin in its gutteral tongue, and the soldier comes up and bashes Tonk with his flail, bloodying the rogue.

[sblock=mechanics] Murphy gets temporary hitpoint for killing with his sword, right?
OnlyTheStrong seemed okay with Shorrin's actions too, but I rolled bad for him... he still marks H3.
H3 will attack Shorrin with a Flail 1d20+7=24 (vs AC) for 1d10+4=13 damage, Shorrin is slowed and marked by H3 TENT, H3 saves vs Slow
W1 will recharge nothing and move up to Shorrin and staff 1d20+8=28 CRIT for 1d8+1=9 damage and does not save vs slow
W3 will move to M4 recharge Shock Staff and use it on Tonk 1d20+8=15 (vs AC) for 2d10+4=13 lightning damage MISS
W2 doesn't recharge, shifts away from Tonk, and uses Force Lure to try to dunk Dextyr 1d20+7=10 vs Fort 2d6+4=10 MISS
H5 will move up to Tonk and try his flail 1d20+7=27 CRIT for 1d10+4=14 and Tonk is slowed and marked by H5 TENT
[/sblock]

[sblock=status]
Murphy I3 29/45 AP 1 Shade Form
Janus H2 15/34 AP 1 bloodied
Tonk L5 14/44 +1 to AC TENT, bloodied, Slow and marked (H5)
Dextyr J5 22/43 Burst 5 allies +1 to attack
Saraz H4 15/38 AP 1 bloodied
Shorrin L2 2/50 AP 1 bloodied, slow and marked (H3)
Hobgoblin H3 M2 -34hp bloodied, marked by Shorrin
Hobgoblin W1 M3 -8hp Slowed save ends
Hobgoblin W3 M4 -0hp
Hobgoblin W2 N4 -30hp bloodied
Hobgoblin H5 M5 -19hp
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Attachments

• pirate6.JPG
    pirate6.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 181

renau1g

First Post
The shade formed Murphy drops his dagger, calls upon a shadow to latch onto the hobgoblin with the staff threatening Tonk and picks up his bastard sword. He moves behind Dextyr and uses the allies shadow to hide himself from the enemies. Murphy continues to stay in his shadow form.

[sblock=ooc]

Free: shroud on hobbo at W3
Free: Drop dagger
Minor: Pick up bastard sword
Standard: Move to I6 and hide stealth (1d20+14=27) against those who Dextyr provides cover from.
Move to Minor: Sustain Minor: The form persists. (Shade Form)
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Murphy Tang Male Human Assassin 4
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:17, Reflex:20, Will:20
HP:45/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:8/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Executioner's Noose
Shadow Storm
Assassin's Shroud
Shadow Step
Changeling Disguise

Shadow Darts
Army of the Night
Sneak Attack
Changeling's Trick
Cloak of Shadows
Slayer's Escape
Shade Form

Targeted for Death
Twilight Assassin
Talon Amulet
Deathcut Leather Armour

Conditions:

Important Stuff: When Murphy kills with a melee attack, gains 5 thp.
When attacking with CA, add +1 damage (Talon Amulet)

Full sheet: [/sblock][/QUOTE]

johnmeier1

Explorer
From the steps below comes Captain Passerine running like the wind. He skids to a halt at the top of the steps gaping at the hobgoblins. Uh, oh, they got us... he mumbles before heading back below decks. The robed one nearest him turns and points at the retreating figure.

[sblock=OOC] The captain came up to L1 and then went right back down.

Dextyr, Janus, and Saraz to go in addition to Tonk (maybe Dextyr can move adjacent to Tonk to give him CA with his at will?
[/sblock]

Remove ads