[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

johnmeier1

Explorer
The huge werewolf is in a fury, but not seeing Saraz he reaches out and swipes at Sheng with both claws. When each hit, the beast shudders while grabbing the sorcerer, energies attacking it. HAROOOOOOW it howls and then holding Sheng it tears open his shoulder and drops him bleeding to the ground

OOC: Short turn, let us finish this

[sblock=status]
Shorrin I18 dying (2 failed saves), Cold damage warhammer Mighty Sprint, Shield Slam, Spinning Sweep, Second Wind, Dragon's Breath, Giantkind Gloves 0/62
Murphy S20 any foe that hits in melee takes 1d6, Twin in O18, stunned (save ends) Changeling's Trick, Shadow Noose, Sneak Attack, Shadow Jack, Army of the Night 40/58
Janus P22 Colour Spray, Icy Terrain 23/42
Dextyr T20 prone, bloodied Shout of Triumph, Second Wind, Chord of Dissonance , Majestic Word (1/2) 10/58
Sheng W17 +2 all Defenses and any foe that hits takes 2d6, dying (0/3) Bedeviling Burst -18/52
Saraz U23 4 PP used, Crystal Orb of Unfailing Concentration, Distract 42/42
Large Werewolf U19 Whenever Dex ally hits they heal 4, bloodied 38 / 212
[/sblock]

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Sorry, my computer with the map just died and I don't have time to reconstruct, use the last one as a reference

[sblock=last map]
47270d1296846821-adventure-darkest-night-dm-johnmeier1-judge-ozymandias79-cliff13.jpg

[/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
OOC - Dextyr will try and act last this round. If Murphy, Janus and Saraz can kill the beast then Dex won't have to worry about rushing to heal Shorrin. If they don't kill it, they might just get it close enough for Dextyr to finish it off. Either way, Dextyr won't have to worry about trying to rush to Shorrins aid till after it is dead.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases