[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

renau1g

First Post
"Aye it be a good thing we be here. So, who was on lookout? Ain't nobody keepin' an eye out fer pirates? They be a scourge of the Seas, even a landlubber like Tonk be knowin' that." Murphy says staring hard at the crew.

[sblock=ooc]
Murphy has 1 approval (and I just sent a reminder in to the judges as it's been over a month now). I don't believe Saraz has even been sent in yet. [/sblock]

changer

First Post
Janus looks on interestingly as Murphy starts asking questions that definatly need to be asked. "What is so precious, I think we have a right to know, all things considered." He askes as he sits down out of they way, suddenly feeling like he could sleep for a week.

[sblock=ooc]
Janus will spend 2 healing surges bringing him back to full hp.
He will also re-summon the as to be yet name familiar.
[/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
Murphy looks at the creature with Dextyr, "Ya got yerself a new friend Dextyr?" Murphy asks as he examines the imp from afar.

"Ah yes, I suppose I have not made the proper introductions. My new little friend here is Jax, or rather that I what I call him as I can barely pronounce the name he calls himself. On our way back from rescuing Isabelle I breifly heard my name being called from off the path. As it wasn't any of you I decided to check it out. Jax here was perched up on a tree branch and beckoned me over. He offered to help me hone my arcane crafts and in exchange all he wanted was just to tag along with me an partake in our future adventures. Not a bad trade if I do say so myself. He performed a little bonding ritual and he is now what he calls my "familiar", although truthfully I am still learning a lot about him." Dextyr respond with a naive grin.

"I guess he's kind of like Janus's new dragonoid friend" Dextyr says pointing over towards Janus and his newly re-summoned Familiar.

The captain takes of his hat and coughs into his hand. This is some of our cargo and valuables that those Pirates were surely after. It's a good thing you killed them all he looks over his shoulder at Tonk.

"Yes sure is a good thing. Those were the nastiest Pirates I've ever encountered" Dextyr comments, nodding in agreement with the captain.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Insight Check:1d20+9 (Insight)=10 = Epic Failure....
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
The captain looks nervously over his shoulder towards Tonk then continues. Well, this is certainly valuable cargo, but you yourselves are our most valuable fare. You were in such a hurry and I was well paid to get you to Allaria by tomorrows dawn. We had to make the fastest trip we could.

Tonk seems to have gotten the hobgoblin to come around with a bit of seawater and slapping. Why you call Tonk pirate... as the half-orc begins his litany of abuse.

[sblock=OOC] I will be away from reliable internet until May 10th, hopefully I will be able to keep up some roleplay until then.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Now just be remeberin' Tonk, we need him alive ta answer questions, then you can try and make'em good" Murphy warns, having heard of Tonk's methods.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"I am... also less than pleased at the events. I say you convert him Tonk. Make him realize he needs to be good." Shorrin turns and looks over the side of the deck down into the deep water. Lucky thing I didn't fall in, I can't swim worth a hoot." Shorrin thinks to himself as he spits acid into the water.

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
No problem John. I'll be anxiously waiting.

Btw, does anyone know what has happened to our two missing players?
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Tonk's on a hiatus, that is correct. Darwin asked me to take over his game here, so I assume that means he's on a hiatus also. It's happened before with him during JNC's game, if changer and OTS remember. So if we lose both of them, it'll be Shorrin as defender, Janus as leader, Murphy as striker, and Janus as controller. A nice well-rounded group. [/sblock]

Remove ads