[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I, am Sheng of the Zim Clan, I was contracted to find you and bring you back to Daunton. It was also my mission to find these gentlemen and seek their aid, since their objective was the same as mine." the sorceror claims. "I also see your beloved one was a werewolf himself. That IS odd. Let's hope he didn't get to bite you."

OOC: Going to take the passive skill thing. More easy, I don't have to roll.

johnmeier1

Explorer
You mean he was like them? Isabelle asks with a vacant expression. That can't be... she trails off Well, he did say there was something dangerous about himself, but I assumed that was just his family. She releases his head for the first time and stands up. Help me take him back to his family and then I will go back to mine.

OOC: Speaking of bites, now that you are having a short rest (go ahead and spend those Healing Surges) I need the following characters to make a Saving Throw vs disease as you were bitten by a wolf form enemy:
Shorrin, Murphy, Dextyr, Janus (actually doesn't have +2 so he fails), and Sheng

[sblock=Fail your saving throw] Congratulations, you now are the proud owner of Moon Frenzy "The target takes a –2 penalty to Will defense."[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
With his arms behind his back, Sheng raises an eyebrow. "I'm affraid so m'lady. He was cursed by lycanthropy. His soul now rests and the curse has been lifted from him, the only cure for the wolf man stigma." The monk frowns at the corpse. "I suppose we can do that." he replies to the woman's petition.

Sheng proves again that he is a tough dude!
Save: 17

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"I miss Tonk... That crazy b****** woulda at least helped me." Shorrin fights back a smile as he tosses the comment in Murphy's direction. As it turned out, fighting the smile wasn't too hard with all the pain he was in.

**edit/ooc** Shorrin will spend 4 healing surges to get him back up to snuff.

DMDanW

First Post
Dextyr remains lying on the ground for a short while the battle is over, taking his time to get up and eventually joins the others.

"It is nice to see you again Bella, although I see your taste in boys has not improved much. Gone from pale and pasty to hairy and scruffy. In any event let us get you back to your aunt and out of this gods forsaken swamp".

[sblock=Mechanics]
Passive Arcana = 24
Saving Throw = 1d20=17
Dextyr will spend as many surges as it takes to get back to full hit points
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Isabelle finally stands up and wipes away her tears. Oh, Dex, it has been so horrible. First having to be away from Eddy then being chase by these horrible people. She moves over and flings herself on him, sobbing.

OOC: Okay, she seems ready to move. Heading back towards town will get you there by the end of the day (remember it is early morning). Do you want to stop at the swamp family as she suggested, to put the boy to rest?

johnmeier1

Explorer
Janus moves over to inspect the fallen werecreatures and notices a small cave at the top of the promontory. It seems to be filled with trash and castoff clothing and broken weapons, but in the piles there seem to be some interesting items that aren't decaying like the rest two amulets of different size and shape, gooey looking robes, ominous leather armor, a small shield, and a suit of chainmail.

OOC: Rewards Teaser:
Amulet of Protection +2
Amulet of Life +1
Flowform Armor
Deathcut Leather Armor +2
Recoil Shield
Chainmail +2

renau1g

First Post
OOC: If Murphy thinks she'll move quicker/easier if we stop by the swamp people, then he'd agree to go there. If not, then straight to Daunton.

Passive Insight 17

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

So... um... How do you think the family will react? Shorrin is gonna just go with the flow either way, but I don't think they will take the news too well. Course... a revenge-for-getting-knocked-down-fight may be just what he needs...

Basically I made a bump post. Ignore my rambles.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases