[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Shorrin does not have a second wind, therefore he is unconscious. Sheng needs to make a Death Save so it is just Dextyr and Saraz. I will throw a RBA now, but it has enough HP to still be standing. Dex and then the bad guy!

Saraz assaults the creature with her mind. It reels but is still standing over Sheng's bleeding body.

DMDanW

First Post
OOC - so did Janus heal Sheng or not? If he did, would Sheng get any actions this turn? Just wondering, as Dextyr will act last this round, but wants to plan his move accordingly. Not sure if Dex can drop the big guy, even using an action point, which also would mean that Shorrin could die. I'd much rather have Dextyr attempt to heal Shorrin than to try and finish off the big guy and have a comrade die.

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: I think renau1g was confused without the map. Janus was at P22 right near SHORRIN, to heal him. Inany case Sheng acts first with death save (see Mal's own rules). So DMDanW, Dex is only one left near Sheng + Saraz + Werewolf + Murphy

DMDanW

First Post
Dextyr scampers back on the ground trying to get away from the creature before him. He throws his hand up sending a bolt of raw arcane energy at the beast and calls out to his fallen comrade "Sheng get up the fight is not over yet".

- if I have an action point -

Dextyr then lets out a high pitch note, which with it's high frequency causes the inner ears of the large wolfman to begin to bleed slightly and thrown off his balance somewhat. As harmful as it was to the beast, Dextyrs nearby allies feel somewhat relived at the sound.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Move = shift to U21
Minor = Majestic Word on Sheng; spend HS +4 & slide 1 square if desired
Standard = Eldritch Blast vs big guy; 1d20+7-2=13 vs reflex- a miss I'm guessing......
Action Point (if I still have one) = Dissonant Strain vs Big guy; 1d20+7-2=20 vs Will; If it hits then, 2d6+4=6 damage......CRAP. Also target suffes -2 to attack rolls till endo f next turn & an ally within 5 squares can make a saving throw.
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Dextyr does not have an AP, so moving on to the werewolf. Actually no one has any APs left

Moved completely into a bestial rage, the Werewolf lashes out at Murphy with both claws attempting to grab his nearest opponent. It grabs the shadowy figure and holds it tightly in both gigantic claws.

OOC: Murphy is now grabbed, DC to escape is 22 for Athletics or 19 for Acrobatics. Roll either 1d6 or 2d6 for Talon Amulet damage, renau1g

[sblock=status]
Shorrin I18 0/62 unconscious, Cold damage warhammer
Murphy S20 21/58 any foe that hits in melee takes 1d6, Twin in O18, bloodied, grabbed
Janus J19 23/42
Dextyr U21 10/58 bloodied, Majestic Word (2/2)
Sheng W17 17/52 +2 all Defenses and any foe that hits takes 2d6, prone
Saraz U23 42/42 4 PP used
BIG GUY U19 -194hp Whenever Dex ally hits they heal 4, bloodied, grabbing Murphy
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Attachments

• cliff14.jpg
    cliff14.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng grabs his head, stands up and gets to one of his aggresive stances. He nods in gratitude to Dextyr, and then jumps up, and using the momentum, lunches a blob of acid towards the giant wolf creature, hoping to catch it off guard.

Move: stand up.-
Acid orb: 17 (do I get +'s for attacking him from the back?) vs ref for 18 dmg

renau1g

First Post
After being grabbed, the assassin doesn't even try to escape, smiling smugly at the wolfkin and in a burst of shadows he's gone, invisible to all, before momentarily appearing 20' away. The shadows leave some minor wounds on his attacker.

"C'mon tall, stupid and ugly, let's dance" Murphy hisses, pointing the blade at the werewolf, a claw of shadows bursts from the ground and grabs the enemy, or at least it thinks that is the case as the chill touch exists only in its mind, but that doesn't make the wounds any less real.

Murphy takes a step back, and the shadow twin moves up, stabbing at the creature and continuing to pile up the small wounds.

[sblock=ooc]
*Immediate Reaction to 2nd hit -Slayer's Escape- teleport to Q15 and invisible TSNT

Move: Shift to Q14 (move TA to S18)
Standard: targeted for death on big guy - vs will; cold dmg (1d20+11=23, 3d8+7+5+2=27) hits will 23 for 27 cold damage and until end of encounter Murphy can place 2 shrouds instead of 1. Miss: Half damage.
Free: 2 Shrouds
Minor: TA attack - dmg; dmg; ta attack (Ref) (1d6=2, 1d6=6, 1d20+11+2=32) 8 damage from amulet, 6 from TA attack (regain 4 hp from hit).

*total damage is 41.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Murphy Tang Male Human Assassin 8
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:17, Reflex:20, Will:20
HP:25/58, Bloodied:29, Surge Value:14, Surges left:8/8
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Executioner's Noose
Shadow Storm
Assassin's Shroud
Shadow Step
Changeling Disguise

Shadow Darts
Army of the Night
Shadow Jack
Sneak Attack
Changeling's Trick
Cloak of Shadows
Slayer's Escape
Shade Form
Boots of the Fencing Master

Targeted for Death
Twilight Assassin
Talon Amulet
Deathcut Leather Armour

Conditions:

Important Stuff: When Murphy kills with a melee attack, gains 5 thp.
When attacking with CA, add +1 damage (Talon Amulet)

Full sheet: [/sblock]

Janus fires off another bolt of energy.

[sblock=Janus]

Standard: Magic MIssile the Big Guy - 6 damage

[/sblock]

Remove ads